Mason Mount #23 The FBC have gone camping crazy. As long as Craig doesn’t forget the gravy!

Once & for all… Are you on the Craig/Tink train?

• Fully aboard & ready to roll

Votes: 29 50.9%
  • Thinking of boarding

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Firmly on the platform and no intention of boarding

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Isanythingrealanymore for the new thread! Love the Poll. After last nights Daddy & Tink pic, I’m 100% in board with Craig!

Also, Daddy popped up in my dream last night! Although not much dialogue was exchanged… I was at a water park with a friend but I was too much of a goody two shoes to illegally go through “staff only” to meet him so I went on the log flume instead in my bikini and my tit fell out right in Birdseye view of Daddy. But it looked like he loved it so #winning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thankyou @Isanythingrealanymore for the new thread… I’ve been trying to catch up.

I’m still feeling so rubbish but trying to keep up when I can in between the headaches, nausea and naps 😁 love you all xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m already so excited to hear last nights dream @keylimepie and I’m ready to spend my only day off this week in bed making memes!

I might try get my hands on some tramadol at this rate so I can experience this with you 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is this the poll that divides the FBC???

It’s always so split!! I need to know how many harem members we have once and for all!

The thread is on fire today 🤣 I really feel like this dream is a reality. I’m loving the attention to detail. Thread title suggestion:

Mason Mount #23 The FBC have gone camping, let’s go crazy. As long as Craig Chilly doesn’t forget the gravy!
Thread suggestion by @nellyloz123 hope it’s ok!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m already so excited to hear last nights dream @keylimepie and I’m ready to spend my only day off this week in bed making memes!

I might try get my hands on some tramadol at this rate so I can experience this with you 🤣🤣
Honestly those memes made my day. I was sniggering in bed to myself trying not to wake the OH. You have a gift and I hope it keeps on giving 🤣

Reactions: 1
Tramadol dreams really are something else…….

Ok so a few days after the camping trip, Mason called me up and asked if us ladies wanted to go to a special night at Wyld.

I said for him to give me a few hours and see who’s about.

Randomly I was walking past a spar shop when he called me but anyway

Most of you could come. Mason said he would put on a table for us at Bagatelle and then we would be taken to Wyld.

So we all meet at Bagatelle

@PunkRocker was wearing something a little more appropriate. A fishnet dress with gold shoes. The hair wasn’t pink anymore. It was fully blue.

@jflurker93 was in a gold dress (what is it with you and gold?) wasn’t happy Punkie had blue in her hair.

@Suder34 had the puffer jacket on again 😂😂 but you did take it off!!!

@Scuffed wore a camo dress but no sudoku book this time. You had a thing for asking about bread rolls??

@irishgal2013 was in a lovely black dress. Still looked like Keavy from B*witched

@MrsGrealish had a gorgeous dress on with pictures of Jacks face all over it

@Eden246 Came to Bagatelle in the Chelsea shirt! Luckily someone had a spare top. Was very disgruntled that she had to remove it as it wasnt classy enough.

@GGina was in a pink dress again with fluffy shoes. We called her the pink panther.

@Geraldine.20.jobs was in a linen white dress. We told her it was probably a bad idea if gravy was going to feature

@Isanythingrealanymore came in leather trousers and white shirt.

@QueenL wore leopard print jumpsuit

I’m really sorry if I haven’t mentioned you ❤❤❤

So we all ate at Bagatelle. The clients in there did not like us as we were loud witches especially on the bottles of wine we devoured 😂

We all got our purses out to pay the astronomical bill but we were told that it was all settled already and that the vehicles were waiting for us.

We all got in and head for Wyld.

When we got to Wyld we noticed that there was no queues outside which was odd because it was Saturday. We got taken round a back entrance and met by the manager. We were VIP witches!!!

We get into Wyld and the place is nearly empty. Out of nowhere the boys appear.

Mason, Dec, Jack. Chilly, Pebbles, Gnasher, Shaw, DCL, Snail (🤮), Timbo, Dele and Reece James.

All are dressed to impress us!

It was odd that the club was so empty so I asked Mason what the deal was. He said that he and the boys had hired the club out just for us. I asked why? He said that we would all see.

Punkie was drink her entire body weight in vodka and kept calling Timbo “dickboy”, Shaw declared his undying love for @jflurker93 and asked her if she would consider rearing sheep with him. Mrs G was with her main man all night and threatened us witches with a pasting if we went near her man. Declan started a conversation with scuffed about sudokus as he noticed she had a book in the tent. Turned out Dec loves a sudoku too. Suder finally took off the puffer jacket. She had a dress like a disco ball. DCL loved her dress!!

Irishgal had snail and Gnasher fighting over her. They both drank a pint of Guinness each to prove their love for her. Snail won.

Geraldine and Chilly went off somewhere. Probably a KFC for some gravy:

Eden and Pebbles were dancing away to Bump and Grind

Gina and Reece were proper kissing in a booth

Queen L and Isanythingrealanymore had Dele and Gnasher pouring them drinks all night.

So we all kinda paired off and then the boys say they have a game for us.

They all sat down and whipped their dicks out 😳😳

“The first one to cum takes his lady to a hotel”

Christ we were gobbling away like turkeys.

Suder was queen of the Bj and her and DCL went off into the night.

Next game was a dancing one. Whoever could dance their way the best around a pole got taken to the hotel. Funnily enough Catwoman excelled at this and dickboy took her away.

Jack and Mrs Grealish made their excuses and left

Deccers was panicking that his missus would find out. Kyle Walker reassured him not to worry of all people.

Me and Jflurker93 had Mason and Shaw come up to us and ask if we wanted to leave. We didn’t want to leave our friends until we knew they were going to be ok ❤

Mason then said fine let’s wrap this up. Got on the dj area and said over the PA system that all of us had to go now.

Shaw begged jflurker to go with him and she said yes. They didn’t go to the Spar this time.

Eden was still dancing with Pebbles out the door. They went into a car 😉

Irishgal grew to love Snail. They walked off into the night. Near the bins….

QueenL and Isanythingrealanymore went into another club with Dele and Gnasher. Gnasher was id’d before being allowed in.

So that left me and scuffed with Mase and Dec. Dec told scuffed her blow job was the best he’d ever had. He wanted more but scuffed was concerned about Lauren. Scuffed did go with Dec (floozy 😂)

That left me and Mason who asked if we wanted to get a kebab. I said no so we went back to his. When we got there Tony and Debs were sat in the bloody lounge. Tony licked his lips at me 😳So you all got happy endings and I didn’t 😭😭😭 We just went to bed and cuddled ❤

@Chani10 called us from Germany and said Kai had slid into her DMs

Sorry if anyone hasn’t appeared and this is so long. My dreams are crazy at the moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Recap of #22
Hope this is ok 🤔
⚽ We voted spicy,Jlingz and JG for our WYLD night out
⚽We found out what the ladies job at SGP is and decided we could easily do it!
⚽googling mason mount sex doll lead to us 🤣
⚽ @jflurker93 became a VIP 😍
⚽There wasa fire at Andorras stadium- it was just Daddy being too hot 🔥
⚽England travelled to Andorra and despite it being like 20 degrees daddy still wore a coat At this point he’s just mocking is
⚽Something about gravy but I can’t for the life of me work it out!
⚽Daddy is nominated forthe ballon d’or
⚽Ch loebags sibling all have similar names - all very odd
⚽There is quite a lot of Chill big willy love going on at the moment
⚽Mason is suspicious tanned!

⚽England won 5-0 and everyone was happy when daddy came on looking fine
⚽ @keylimepie had the most epic camping dream about us all honestly there is too much to recap see page 22 onwards!!
9F79793E-BF99-4AF4-AD07-638A495F845F.png

Ok so a few days after the camping trip, Mason called me up and asked if us ladies wanted to go to a special night at Wyld.

Most of you could come. Mason said he would put on a table for us at Bagatelle and then we would be taken to Wyld.

@PunkRocker was wearing something a little more appropriate. A fishnet dress with gold shoes. The hair wasn’t pink anymore. It was fully blue.

@jflurker93 was in a gold dress (what is it with you and gold?) wasn’t happy Punkie had blue in her hair.

@Scuffed wore a camo dress but no sudoku book this time. You had a thing for asking about bread rolls??

@irishgal2013 was in a lovely black dress. Still looked like Keavy from B*witched

@Eden246 Came to Bagatelle in the Chelsea shirt! Luckily someone had a spare top. Was very disgruntled that she had to remove it as it wasnt classy enough.

@GGina was in a pink dress again with fluffy shoes. We called her the pink panther.

@Geraldine.20.jobs was in a linen white dress. We told her it was probably a bad idea if gravy was going to feature

So we all ate at Bagatelle. The clients in there did not like us as we were loud witches especially on the bottles of wine we devoured 😂

We all got our purses out to pay the astronomical bill but we were told that it was all settled already and that the vehicles were waiting for us.

When we got to Wyld we noticed that there was no queues outside which was odd because it was Saturday. We got taken round a back entrance and met by the manager. We were VIP witches!!!

Mason, Dec, Jack. Chilly, Pebbles, Gnasher, Shaw, DCL, Snail (🤮), Timbo, Dele and Reece James.

It was odd that the club was so empty so I asked Mason what the deal was. He said that he and the boys had hired the club out just for us. I asked why? He said that we would all see.

Punkie was drink her entire body weight in vodka and kept calling Timbo “dickboy”, Shaw declared his undying love for @jflurker93 and asked her if she would consider rearing sheep with him. Mrs G was with her main man all night and threatened us witches with a pasting if we went near her man. Declan started a conversation with scuffed about sudokus as he noticed she had a book in the tent. Turned out Dec loves a sudoku too. Suder finally took off the puffer jacket. She had a dress like a disco ball. DCL loved her dress!!

Irishgal had snail and Gnasher fighting over her. They both drank a pint of Guinness each to prove their love for her. Snail won.

Queen L and Isanythingrealanymore had Dele and Gnasher pouring them drinks all night.

Next game was a dancing one. Whoever could dance their way the best around a pole got taken to the hotel. Funnily enough Catwoman excelled at this and dickboy took her away.

Deccers was panicking that his missus would find out. Kyle Walker reassured him not to worry of all people.

Me and Jflurker93 had Mason and Shaw come up to us and ask if we wanted to leave. We didn’t want to leave our friends until we knew they were going to be ok ❤

Mason then said fine let’s wrap this up. Got on the dj area and said over the PA system that all of us had to go now.

Shaw begged jflurker to go with him and she said yes. They didn’t go to the Spar this time.

QueenL and Isanythingrealanymore went into another club with Dele and Gnasher. Gnasher was id’d before being allowed in.

So that left me and scuffed with Mase and Dec. Dec told scuffed her blow job was the best he’d ever had. He wanted more but scuffed was concerned about Lauren. Scuffed did go with Dec (floozy 😂)

That left me and Mason who asked if we wanted to get a kebab. I said no so we went back to his. When we got there Tony and Debs were sat in the bloody lounge. Tony licked his lips at me 😳So you all got happy endings and I didn’t 😭😭😭 We just went to bed and cuddled ❤

Sorry if anyone hasn’t appeared and this is so long. My dreams are crazy at the moment.
Queen of the BJ hahahah ah I’ll take that, especially delighted that DCL was involved and that I got to take my coat off 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Recap of #22
Hope this is ok 🤔
⚽ We voted spicy,Jlingz and JG for our WYLD night out
⚽We found out what the ladies job at SGP is and decided we could easily do it!
⚽googling mason mount sex doll lead to us 🤣
⚽ @jflurker93 became a VIP 😍
⚽There wasa fire at Andorras stadium- it was just Daddy being too hot 🔥
⚽England travelled to Andorra and despite it being like 20 degrees daddy still wore a coat At this point he’s just mocking is
⚽Something about gravy but I can’t for the li few of me work it out!
⚽Daddy is nominated forthe ballon d’or
⚽Ch loebags sibling all have similar names - all very odd
⚽There is quite a lot of Chill big willy love going on at the moment
⚽Mason is suspicious tanned!

⚽England won 5-0 and everyone was happy when daddy came on looking fine
⚽ @keylimepie had the most epic camping dream about us all honestly there is too much to recap see page 22 onwards!!
View attachment 803053
Excellent work 💙💙 lovely team effort for a Sunday!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Hahahahaha but no this sounds like a dream come true. I’m obsessed the Mason asked if you wanted a kebab and big TM licking his lips at you 🤣 I hope these dreams don’t stop

• Haha
@keylimepie omg that is fantastic!!! 😭😭😭 the bj game, MrsGrealish’s dress, and you know what… I would definitely rear sheep with Luke 🤣

@Chani10 you were in my dream last night but I can’t remember why, you were actually blonde though 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.