Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scuffed

VIP Member
Afternoon FBC 💙 Thanks for all the birthday love!

Fantastic new thread and recap 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

@keylimepie that dream is an absolute masterpiece! Love it!

@calmyourritas feel better soon lovely!

Finally look what Mr Scuffed got me……I love him even more now!

07968526-5E55-4E2B-8451-A11B7373EF4D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17

keylimepie

VIP Member
Tramadol dreams really are something else…….

Ok so a few days after the camping trip, Mason called me up and asked if us ladies wanted to go to a special night at Wyld.

I said for him to give me a few hours and see who’s about.

Randomly I was walking past a spar shop when he called me but anyway

Most of you could come. Mason said he would put on a table for us at Bagatelle and then we would be taken to Wyld.

So we all meet at Bagatelle

@PunkRocker was wearing something a little more appropriate. A fishnet dress with gold shoes. The hair wasn’t pink anymore. It was fully blue.

@jflurker93 was in a gold dress (what is it with you and gold?) wasn’t happy Punkie had blue in her hair.

@Suder34 had the puffer jacket on again 😂😂 but you did take it off!!!

@Scuffed wore a camo dress but no sudoku book this time. You had a thing for asking about bread rolls??

@irishgal2013 was in a lovely black dress. Still looked like Keavy from B*witched

@MrsGrealish had a gorgeous dress on with pictures of Jacks face all over it

@Eden246 Came to Bagatelle in the Chelsea shirt! Luckily someone had a spare top. Was very disgruntled that she had to remove it as it wasnt classy enough.

@GGina was in a pink dress again with fluffy shoes. We called her the pink panther.

@Geraldine.20.jobs was in a linen white dress. We told her it was probably a bad idea if gravy was going to feature

@Isanythingrealanymore came in leather trousers and white shirt.

@QueenL wore leopard print jumpsuit

I’m really sorry if I haven’t mentioned you ❤❤❤

So we all ate at Bagatelle. The clients in there did not like us as we were loud bitches especially on the bottles of wine we devoured 😂

We all got our purses out to pay the astronomical bill but we were told that it was all settled already and that the vehicles were waiting for us.

We all got in and head for Wyld.

When we got to Wyld we noticed that there was no queues outside which was odd because it was Saturday. We got taken round a back entrance and met by the manager. We were VIP bitches!!!

We get into Wyld and the place is nearly empty. Out of nowhere the boys appear.

Mason, Dec, Jack. Chilly, Pebbles, Gnasher, Shaw, DCL, Snail (🤮), Timbo, Dele and Reece James.

All are dressed to impress us!

It was odd that the club was so empty so I asked Mason what the deal was. He said that he and the boys had hired the club out just for us. I asked why? He said that we would all see.

Punkie was drink her entire body weight in vodka and kept calling Timbo “dickboy”, Shaw declared his undying love for @jflurker93 and asked her if she would consider rearing sheep with him. Mrs G was with her main man all night and threatened us bitches with a pasting if we went near her man. Declan started a conversation with scuffed about sudokus as he noticed she had a book in the tent. Turned out Dec loves a sudoku too. Suder finally took off the puffer jacket. She had a dress like a disco ball. DCL loved her dress!!

Irishgal had snail and Gnasher fighting over her. They both drank a pint of Guinness each to prove their love for her. Snail won.

Geraldine and Chilly went off somewhere. Probably a KFC for some gravy:

Eden and Pebbles were dancing away to Bump and Grind

Gina and Reece were proper kissing in a booth

Queen L and Isanythingrealanymore had Dele and Gnasher pouring them drinks all night.

So we all kinda paired off and then the boys say they have a game for us.

They all sat down and whipped their dicks out 😳😳

“The first one to cum takes his lady to a hotel”

Christ we were gobbling away like turkeys.

Suder was queen of the Bj and her and DCL went off into the night.

Next game was a dancing one. Whoever could dance their way the best around a pole got taken to the hotel. Funnily enough Catwoman excelled at this and dickboy took her away.

Jack and Mrs Grealish made their excuses and left

Deccers was panicking that his missus would find out. Kyle Walker reassured him not to worry of all people.

Me and Jflurker93 had Mason and Shaw come up to us and ask if we wanted to leave. We didn’t want to leave our friends until we knew they were going to be ok ❤

Mason then said fine let’s wrap this up. Got on the dj area and said over the PA system that all of us had to go now.

Shaw begged jflurker to go with him and she said yes. They didn’t go to the Spar this time.

Eden was still dancing with Pebbles out the door. They went into a car 😉

Irishgal grew to love Snail. They walked off into the night. Near the bins….

QueenL and Isanythingrealanymore went into another club with Dele and Gnasher. Gnasher was id’d before being allowed in.

So that left me and scuffed with Mase and Dec. Dec told scuffed her blow job was the best he’d ever had. He wanted more but scuffed was concerned about Lauren. Scuffed did go with Dec (floozy 😂)

That left me and Mason who asked if we wanted to get a kebab. I said no so we went back to his. When we got there Tony and Debs were sat in the bloody lounge. Tony licked his lips at me 😳So you all got happy endings and I didn’t 😭😭😭 We just went to bed and cuddled ❤

@Chani10 called us from Germany and said Kai had slid into her DMs

Sorry if anyone hasn’t appeared and this is so long. My dreams are crazy at the moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
1. Socks not stats
2. Groins on fire
3. Not nineteen forever (top blaster remix)
4. Peel off the layers
5. Password
6. Blozzer stool
7. Mason trout heartbreak
8. Enjoy your juice
9. Electrolux problems
10. The wrong Reece

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

nellyloz123

VIP Member
So sorry for bringing down the mood! Just thought you needed to know.

Can I give you all Mase drawing that Panda?

No Gnasher or Dele pleaseeeee! I beg you!
“What does a Panda have on its belly?”
Mason Mount - Ballon d’Or nominee - 2021

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

keylimepie

VIP Member
Hi You lovely lot! I know how invested you all are in my dreams so I thought I’d get this out before I went to work and @jflurker93 will have chance to make some amazing memes for us all.I’m sorry it’s so long and I have proof read to check for spelling mistakes!

So. It started with me waking up at Mason’s and sneaking out of his house. Debbie was downstairs making a cup of tea. She said hello and asked if I had said bye to Mason. I said no he was still asleep and didn’t want to wake him. She offered me a cup of tea but I said that I was meeting the FBC and had an Uber waiting. I said bye and left the house.

We all met up at that cafe they use for the losers in The Apprentice.

Everyone was already there except @PunkRocker.

We all started talking about our nights!

@jflurker93 had agreed to join Luke in raising sheep. A surprise addition was Alpacas to the farm. Luke had told Jessy that he was in love with her and never felt this way about anyone. Jessy was a bit unsure with his declaration and wanted to ask us girls if it was moving too fast. We all said go for it!

@GGina needed to borrow lip balm from all the kissing from Reece. They had exchanged numbers and Reece was planning on taking her for dinner in 2 days time.

@Scuffed had amazing sex with Dec except after the dirty deed was done, Dec cried and said that he wasn’t sure if he could let Rafa the Cockerpoo be a single parent family. He asked her not to tell anyone of their love making. He then passed her a NDA which she signed. She then realised she had told all of us and made us swear not to tell a soul.

@Suder34 was walking like a cowboy after her night with DCL. He was hung like a horse and she was definitely feeling the after effects

@Geraldine.20.jobs jobs had another successful gravy session with Chilly. She wasn’t happy though when Chilly suggested that he would not be committed to just her.

@irishgal2013 Had a quick bin shag with Snail. He passed his number to her and said to call him if she wasn’t pregnant after their bin bonk.

@QueenL and @Isanythingrealanymore had not long left the after party at Deles house. Dele had wanted to rail QueenL. She told him to fuck off. Isanythingrealanymore did get Gnasher in the sack but was disappointed when he was unable to maintain his erection due to beer fear.

@MrsGrealish was sitting in the corner with Jack. They were feeding each other a full English.

@Eden246 was complaining that her feet still hurt from dancing. Pebbles had carried her away from the car into a hotel room and massaged her feet.

I then told my story of Tony licking his lips and the fact all I got was a cuddle. You all laughed at me 😂

Then a black Range Rover pulled up outside. Out got Timbo to undo the passenger door for @PunkRocker. Punkie walked straight past him when he tried to kiss her. Timbo then stood staring through the window like a lovesick puppy. Punkie shouted “you can fuck off now” to him and he went on his way. Punkie said that Dickboy had been her slave all night and was very submissive. He loved being dominated!

We all started eating breakfast and general chit chat about dick sizes etc. When I get a text from Mason. He asked where I was and I told him at the cafe with the FBC. He replied Stay there.

So we continued eating and chatting about shit. All of a sudden, lots of expensive cars pull up outside this greasy spoon.

The boys had decided to join us for breakfast.

Kyle was his typical snaky self and asked Punkie if she wanted to take a walk with him. Punkie told him he was a prick and to take a walk with someone else. Scuffed volunteered to have a walk with Walker.

Dec was upset that Scuffed left and worried that we would all know what they got up to. Dec sat next to Ggina and started talking about dogs.

Timbo was kneeling by Punkie who told him to be a good boy for her.

Pebbles and Eden were laughing about their dancing and proceeded to show the whole cafe their dance they had created last night.

Jflurker and Luke were holding hands and whispering to one another so I have no idea what was going on! I’m sure I heard something about shearing though.

Irishgal told Gnasher to stop touching her bacon sandwich and to buy his own. Dele told Irish that he found her accent sexy. Irish smiled very coyly and asked if she could have some tickets to the Spurs game. Dele said yes Vip but I want to have you first.

Geraldine and Chilly were not on speaking terms which led Chilly to isanythingrealanymore. Geraldine was not happy and stomped off. I noticed she had gravy stains on her white dress.

QueenL sat quietly eating her breakfast on a table with Suder and DCL. She quickly moved when she realised Suder was servicing DCL under the table!

I was sat with Mason where he apologised for his Dad and asked why I didn’t say goodbye. I said I didn’t want to wake him up. He said that he wanted to wake up to kiss me and I wasn’t there 😍 I said sorry and I wanted to meet the girls. We was then interrupted by Punkie.

Punkie was feeding Dickboy like a dog,bits of sausage from her plate.

Everyone just stared in amazement.

So we finished eating and all went outside. We had Ubers waiting to take us to the station when Chilly sent them all away. He said that he didn’t want the fun to end. All of us were in last nights clothes except the boys. We complained we just wanted to go home to freshen up.

Mason got his phone out and called Carlotta to come and style us. We all headed to Mason’s house to get kitted out!

Carlotta had rails and rails of clothes. The boys then said that as they were paying, they would choose what we wore.

Debbie and Tony left as we all arrived so there was no creepy Tony licking going on!

Luke picked a beautiful green dress for Jflurker. He said it reminded him of grass which would be needed for their sheep and alpacas.

Punkie told Timbo that she would pick what she would wear. She chose an edgy black top and black ripped jeans.

Pebbles chose a flowery summer dress for Eden

Kyle chose a black mini dress for Scuffed

Irishgal had jeans and t shirt combo from Dele

Suder was in a yellow jumpsuit that DCL said made her look like a sunflower. She has finally ditched the puffer!!

I was given a white top with a denim mini skirt by Mason

Mrs G refused to change out of her Jack dress

Carlotta helped the others all picks their outfits as the remaining boys were playing FIFA 🙄

We all went upstairs to change when we realised that we would have to all go knickerless rather than wear day old knickers!

We went downstairs were the boys were all sitting in the lounge. More guys had arrived at the house.

Dennis, Kane, Tammy, Pickers and Ramsdale.

There was no more fellas than ladies so I called up some more FBC! @laylavd, @MensaBarbie1985, @nellyloz, @Tabbytiger and @Smca all came.

When they arrived, they were told to pick from one of the guys without a partner.

Layla had Ramsdale

Mensa with Kane (sorry!!)

Nelly and Pickers

Tabby and Dennis

smca and Tammy.

Alcohol then started appearing and we were getting louder 😂 then we were told that a new game had been thought up. We all had to find a private space with our men in the house, garden or garage. So we all found our space and were then surprised to find the guys all… erm… hungry. The rule of the game was no one could moan, groan or talk. It was complete silence. Whoever came first and not moaned would get the use of Mason’s bedroom with their partner. It was weird because we were all hooked up to a sound system to make sure no one did make a sound. (To much squid games here!!)

Anyway Mensa Barbie won and took Kane off to the bedroom. A lot of us then started having sex. Ricey had paired off with GGina but told her that he didn’t want to be disloyal to scuffed. GGina went and had a threesome with Snail and Scuffed 😂😂

My alarm then went off!!! I’m so sorry it didn’t get to finish!! I began to have a bit of Portsmouth Pork and then real life comes and kick me in the arse 🤦‍♀️ Fingers crossed tonight I can finally have a proper shag with Mason!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Scuffed

VIP Member
Evening FBC 💙 Had a lush birthday and now home with feet up, cup of tea in my Mason mug and Chinese on the way. Perfect! Thanks again for all the birthday love.

Hope I haven’t missed anything too exciting? 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Smca53

VIP Member
He could be playing on the sun and he’d still turn up in his Lycra and puffer jacket.
They’ll be in Qatar for the WC and he’ll still have his winter jacket on. So will Grealish, but only because he was told the games were in November so he assumed it’d be freezing

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Eden246

VIP Member
‘How is the Mason Mount thread on number 22 already?’

Because we dick about wasting 10 pages trying to decipher what we’re all called 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
Oh please don’t shut up. I really enjoy chatting to you. I’ve actually been worrying about where you’ve been. Please don’t feel you have to lurk because I feel bad. I’m glad you told me ❤
I didnt mean to worry you, but I dont feel all that welcome on here now so I prefer to lurk. I feel less rejected that way.

Anyway, dont wanna do a Greenbush and bring the vibe down so I'll stick to lurking.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow

Scuffed

VIP Member
Off on an afternoon of home visits but will be chuckling to myself all the way. Also why am I getting ads for tents on Tattle?! 🤔🤣🤣
C712EBAC-0F3D-481E-BA68-03E4A7920C7D.jpeg

• Haha

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
I can sing!!! I used to be in the choir and my voice sounded like that of a fallen angel 😇
I can't sing or play an instrument (unless banjo strings count) but I can hum three blind mice while his balls are in my mouth if he wants. You too Chilly hun!

• Haha