Mason Mount #23 The FBC have gone camping crazy. As long as Craig doesn’t forget the gravy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We could do a cover of courteeners - you’re not 19 forever 😉

my mate liam fray would let us do it i bet i could pull a few strings

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I once won a Spice Girl competition on holiday when I was a child. I was Posh Spice 😂😂 I could also play the recorder immensely so can I join the FBC band? I hope my musical experience gets me in

According to @keylimepie and her dreams I’m good at blowing things - chuck anything my way and I’ll give it a whirl
Blozzer Queen of the FBC

• Haha
Reactions: 3
RIGHT

I’m gonna make an album cover for us when I finish work !! Roll on 9pm!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I was going to take notes to make a recap of the thread but totally forgot. Anyone up for it? I promise I'll do it for the next one 😇

Reactions: 1
Mason Mount #24 We’re here for the socks, not the stats! (I can’t think of anything else though! The only words I could think of to rhyme with ‘stats’ is twats and brats 😂) ‘give us the goods and stop being a twit’seems a bit harsh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just caught up and sorry to revisit this topic but has plant based deleted this video? As I genuinely can’t see it anywhere in reels, unless I’m being really dim. Just wondered if someone had been reading here 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Erm excuse me Tripps, we do the comedy around here
View attachment 805326
Hi Kieran, if you're reading us, can you tell Mason to post a shirtless picture? Thanks, love.

I’ve just caught up and sorry to revisit this topic but has plant based deleted this video? As I genuinely can’t see it anywhere in reels, unless I’m being really dim. Just wondered if someone had been reading here 👀
Hi plant based, if you're reading us, Kai is mine you hoe!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.