Mason Mount #22 Mason Trout strikes again, wears too many layers and has rude friends!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a Leo and basically apparently incompatible with Capricorn 🙄

Choosing to ignore 🙄

Still gonna use my inner lion to pounce on Daddy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
"Geminis are notoriously flirty", this thing is calling me a hoe. But an intelligent hoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m a Leo and basically apparently incompatible with Capricorn 🙄

Choosing to ignore 🙄

Still gonna use my inner lion to pounce on Daddy
Ignore it. It’s a load of crap. He will shag you no matter what some crazed astrologer says!! I don’t know if any bloke that asks a girls star sign and Googles the charts to see if they are compatible sexually 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh Punkie, now you’re back. @PunkRocker

My brother sent me his Ronaldo cut out… I’m crying at the mini one they sent with it.

2 for 1 😭😭

254D056F-C485-4055-9FAF-BAF422C7E8CF.jpeg

• Haha
Oh god that means I am as well!!! Don’t tell me that this close to bed 😭🤣
You’ve known all along you were going to come aboard the Chilly train at some point…

Sweet dreams tonight, Scuffed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ignore it. It’s a load of crap. He will shag you no matter what some crazed astrologer says!! I don’t know if any bloke that asks a girls star sign and Googles the charts to see if they are compatible sexually 😂
This is the support me and my too fiery star sign need!

If he dare reaches for his phone to even attempt a cheeky star sign compatibility Google before the deed is done I’m yeeting it away

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Crying. Just watching the highlights of tonight’s game and there was an interview with JG. Interviewer congratulating him on his 1st goal and asked if he kept his shirt….. JG face dropped and said “no, I gave it to a fan who said they had big calves” 🤣🤣🤣

honestly this bloke 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.