Mason Mount #22 Mason Trout strikes again, wears too many layers and has rude friends!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try and have another dream, I hope it’s a follow on from the camping night 😂😂
I will try my very best for you all! I suppose I better go to sleep to have an epic one! Thank you so much for today! I’ve had the biggest laugh ever! See you tomorrow bestie 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I will try my very best for you all! I suppose I better go to sleep to have an epic one! Thank you so much for today! I’ve had the biggest laugh ever! See you tomorrow bestie 😘
Good Night Bestie! Sweet Mason Mount Dreams ❤💙

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Rape alarm, Portuguese predator, and “there was pie at the party?” have absolutely sent me 😭 😭 😭 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just remembering this time last week turned into chaos, with the influencer flying in and mason having a boogie in wyld which resulted in him being a limbless, riddled, jobless father of four living in Tony and debs on £3 a week. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Super late to the party and probably everyone is asleep by now but im abaolutely dying at the memes 🤣🤣🤣 also was happy to find out that daddy and i share our zodiac sign (my bday is exactly a week after his) but then you guys made me realize that i also share my sign with cl hoe and now i feel like crying

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I’ve done my star sign with daddy and we’re just ok, rubbish with John 🙁, but apparently DCL and I would be 🔥 🔥 🔥- i will quite literally take that. 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning FBC!
@jflurker93 you are a legend! Your memes are incredible. You are making me start this Sunday with a smile in my face!

It should be noted that if one of us wants to end up with Mase or JG, in addition to the instahoes we will have to fight Tink ;)
(There are 5 more pics on tht post, I swear sometimes tumblr and their links are trolling me 😭 )

Also, I can't get over how good Mase looked last night 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning fam 💙 happy new thread day!! So happy for chilly last night… god love him! & the picture of daddy and 🧚‍♀️ 🥵🥵🥵🥵 SWEET SWEET JESUS
69F8788C-CDAB-483E-80E3-61E8AE6CAFBC.jpeg

Right, that’s good enough for me. Mason, call me…. Let’s get this show on the road
WHAT THE HELL!!! No spit pic for you!! 😂
you can’t do that to me!!!

@jflurker93 i bloody loved the memes!! We need an Electrolux one 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Got dragged to the pub last night so not only did I miss England but 470584716923 pages of this thread!!! Only just caught up, speed reading is not easy when you’ve got a rotten gin induced headache

Can’t believe I missed so much gorgeous 🧚‍♂️ content. I drunkenly DMd him telling him how proud I am he got his first England goal 🤦🏼‍♀️ Somebody get me a BBL and 10,000 followers so this man will notice me pls 🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning ladies. Glad to see you stuck with the Saturday night madness. I'm knackered after getting up at 4 for the boxing.

Tink couldn't wait to get on the coach and catch up with the thread
Screenshot_20211010-082856__01.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What are we doing about a new thread? Need to somone before they close this one off.

• Heart
Crying. Just watching the highlights of tonight’s game and there was an interview with JG. Interviewer congratulating him on his 1st goal and asked if he kept his shirt….. JG face dropped and said “no, I gave it to a fan who said they had big calves” 🤣🤣🤣

honestly this bloke 🤣🤣

In case anyone wants to experience this for themselves 🤣 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning all. I did have another dream which I have written up ready to go on the new thread. I don’t know how to close and open a new one so can anybody help? @calmyourritas

I think maybe we need to learn how to new threads- I know @calmyourritas is the queen. But maybe we need to pitch in.
many how hope the dream was as epicas the camping
I can give it a go but need a title- and it will be nowhere near as epic and I don’t want to do it if she already started one either 🙈

Last edited:
I think maybe we need to learn how to new threads- I know @calmyourritas is the queen. But maybe we need to pitch in.
many how hope the dream was as epicas the camping
I’m super happy to pitch in with new threads but equally don’t want to step on any toes x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.