Mason Mount #22 Mason Trout strikes again, wears too many layers and has rude friends!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would but I think Mason would be upset if you took me away from him. I’m his favourite non plant based hoe

what happened to you in the dream again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i’ll make you one seen as though we have you to thank! πŸ’™
Well me and you were annoyed that Punkie was so flexible at twister. You then went for a fag with Shaw while it was my turn with Mase. Mase told me my tits were amazing and I bring out the animal in him. Went to the bedroom with the mirror. Came back. You went for your turn. I listened to @Tabbytiger and Dennis singing. You came back. We took the piss out of Timbo with a dick on his forehead.

I also threatened chilly with my Poundland rape alarm if he went anywhere near my knickers πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I would but I think Mason would be upset if you took me away from him. I’m his favourite non plant based hoe

Well me and you were annoyed that Punkie was so flexible at twister. You then went for a fag with Shaw while it was my turn with Mase. Mase told me my tits were amazing and I bring out the animal in him. Went to the bedroom with the mirror. Came back. You went for your turn. I listened to @Tabbytiger and Dennis singing. You came back. We took the piss out of Timbo with a dick on his forehead.
Literal besties… ok leave it with me 🀣

for now..

71A36A1B-0760-46C3-A381-886D88D912D2.jpeg

@Chani10 will like this one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Night FBC fam πŸ’™ Hoping for any kind of dream so long as it’s 🧚 free! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Catch up tomorrow ✌🏻 @keylimepie can’t wait to hear what we all get up to tonight πŸ•πŸ₯΅πŸ†πŸ€£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

I also threatened chilly with my Poundland rape alarm if he went anywhere near my knickers πŸ˜‚
Is there one of Timbo with a dick on his head yet?! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I still have the WYLD smut to read as well as the new game smut, fingers crossed that combo for bedtime reading gives me good dreams πŸ₯΅

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm watching Harry Potter, hoping to dream of Mason’s wand or perhaps his basilisk entering my Chamber of Secrets πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning FBC witches😘

I'm trying to read the thread but too lazy, I can only focus one eye as two eyeballs don't work when I've been on the Jager trainπŸ‘€
I've come away with still on the world's longest camping trip, gravy and puffer jackets, I think that covers it🀣🀣night all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning FBC witches😘

I'm trying to read the thread but too lazy, I can only focus one eye as two eyeballs don't work when I've been on the Jager trainπŸ‘€
I've come away with still on the world's longest camping trip, gravy and puffer jackets, I think that covers it🀣🀣night all.
I think you summed it up nicely πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I haven’t had Jager for ages!! Hope you’re having a fun night ❀

These are fantastic!!! Sterling looks absolutely shaking with it over who’s knickers have turned up. They’re not mine. Mine were Lacy black ones πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I love you!!! But concerned Jack is after my pie now though! Thank you so much for your memes you are the meme queen of the FBC!!! ❀❀
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try and have another dream, I hope it’s a follow on from the camping night πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.