Mason Mount #21 Somehow Mase ended up with no limbs but the FBC are off to Wyld London, bring on the Pimms!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sexualising you know. Go to bed 😂😂
When I read those comments I swear I really want to create an account and say something like yes, I will sexualise him, I want him to duck me till I can't walk!

They are so one sided with the videos. Why don’t they post the birthday video where she death stared him and flipped him the bird. All because she was too stupid to move out of the way while he blew out a birthday flare. 🤔🤔🤔
I remember watching that video months ago and it was so awful; you could see everyone's faces like not this again and witch calm down please.
Yep, just rewatched it (Thanks for sharing) still as bad.

I swear she seems like a really stuck up person and just gives me bad vibes. Thankfully he dumped her!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They are so one sided with the videos. Why don’t they post the birthday video where she death stared him and flipped him the bird. All because she was too stupid to move out of the way while he blew out a birthday flare. 🤔🤔🤔
What video is this?

Yep just click the link should open a tumblr page and press play on that video.
God I’m so old it literally won’t play it’s asking me to post and reblog something 🥲 I did see the other video you posted but the one on the link looks more close up

When I read those comments I swear I really want to create an account and say something like yes, I will sexualise him, I want him to duck me till I can't walk!

I remember watching that video months ago and it was so awful; you could see everyone's faces like not this again and witch calm down please.
Yep, just rewatched it (Thanks for sharing) still as bad.

I swear she seems like a really stuck up person and just gives me bad vibes. Thankfully he dumped her!
Wish we had this forum, other than one of my friends everyone was up her ass. I wanted to go off on her 😭😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.