Mason Mount #21 Somehow Mase ended up with no limbs but the FBC are off to Wyld London, bring on the Pimms!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just lots of what we already seen. Some funny screen shots of when they split and tumblr discussing her behaviour 😂😂
I wasn’t as invested at that point, clearly missed all the good stuff. Off to tumblr I go…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ugh the videos won't work on my phone for some reason 😒 does anyone know where I can go find it for myself

Reactions: 2
I now identify as the carpet in the SGP gym.

Also, the video of him innocently blowing his candles out in front of the Grade A bleep! 🖕🏻 I hope he burnt her dress.
If she was that concerned. Move out of the way witch

Ugh the videos won't work on my phone for some reason 😒 does anyone know where I can go find it for myself
Have you clicked on the link to download it?

Share the screenshots? 😝
Knobhead in me is like 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.