Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello all I’m away with Mr Rita and finding it hard to keep up 🤍🤍 I’m still here reading and will pop in when I can

p.s. I didn’t get a notification for his story either which is weird because I get them for all of JG’s stuff

p.p.s. still waiting on that nude Mase
Hope you're having a lovely time! ❤ will you be back in time for the new thread?! 😯

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hello all I’m away with Mr Rita and finding it hard to keep up 🤍🤍 I’m still here reading and will pop in when I can

p.s. I didn’t get a notification for his story either which is weird because I get them for all of JG’s stuff

p.p.s. still waiting on that nude Mase
Hello lovely, hope you’re having a fab time with Mr Rita! Hopefully upon your return Daddy Mase will welcome you with open arms (legs) and a juicy naked pic (boner) 🙏🙏🙏

If we fill it tonight yes 🤣😁 have we a new name?
Think we were going with Mason Mount#3 I’m not a patient but he can treat me….to a good railing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hello lovely, hope you’re having a fab time with Mr Rita! Hopefully upon your return Daddy Mase will welcome you with open arms (legs) and a juicy naked pic (boner) 🙏🙏🙏

Think we were going with Mason Mount#3 I’m not a patient but he can treat me….to a good railing 😂
Honoured if we go with that one 😂 but I really did enjoy 'flooded basements, top blaster, hold on he’s thrusting faster!'

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Keep which ever one we don’t use for number 4! I’m happy either of them

• Heart
Reactions: 2
While I’d love to bang the tit out of mason and do some filthy tit with him
I just love that he seems a lot more chilled & normal compared to the others, he’s definitely someone you’d want to marry & have kids with

Reactions: 7
I just love that he seems a lot more chilled & normal compared to the others, he’s definitely someone you’d want to marry & have kids with
He’s definitely the best of both worlds ❤

• Heart
He is quite literally the whole package 🥰🍆🥵

• Haha
I've posted a similar pic before but I've just found this one and OMG, I think this will see me through the dark times. It's even juicier, more biteable, more slappable, more dig-your-nails-in-and-hang-on-all-nightable. Our boy has bunda and I can't stop staring at it 🥵🔥👌🏻

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I've posted a similar pic before but I've just found this one and OMG, I think this will see me through the dark times. It's even juicier, more biteable, more slappable, more dig-your-nails-in-and-hang-on-all-nightable. Our boy has bunda and I can't stop staring at it 🥵🔥👌🏻
What a PEACH

• Heart
Damn girl, where did you find that!!! 🍑🍑 Just want to grab hold of it and never let go!!!

Damn girl, where did you find that!!! 🍑🍑 Just want to grab hold of it and never let go!!!
It was a gift from heaven 🤤 could have been Google, could have been insta, who knows? I'm balls deep in many MM searches! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.