Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not good at deciphering words when they're spoken in a British accent since english isn't my native language but doesn't he say "duck off" playfully to Ben in this video?
View attachment 705512
Yes, possibly. Pity he's not facing the camera then it would be clearer. I'm not sure whether it might just be a laugh rather than words. I've played it loud 4 times now and am getting funny looks so I'll have to analyse further when I'm alone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow, just read the golf story.
Mr hairraiser doesn’t know what’s coming for him 🍆🍆😰😰💙

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do…..which isn’t much with Daddy Mase to be honest!! 🍆💦🥵🤤

It’s Spank Me Stones Tuesday for me tomorrow, kindly gifted by @Vickisuder. So I’m hoping I’m recovered by Thursday 🥵🥵🥵
I don’t even get a look in with Mason- ( if anyone drops out I’m there 👋) so I’m putting up with John - it’s a chore I tell you!

Your welcome - be Gentle with him

• Heart
I’ve still not recovered from bleeping finding the golf story honestly I’ve never had any interest whatsoever in visiting a golf course until that 🥵 shag me in the grass mason

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Wow, just read the golf story.
Mr hairraiser doesn’t know what’s coming for him 🍆🍆😰😰💙
I’m looking forward to getting to bed and really enjoying that treat!! 🥵🥵

I’ve still not recovered from bleeping finding the golf story honestly I’ve never had any interest whatsoever in visiting a golf course until that 🥵 shag me in the grass mason
Suddenly I’m compelled to order a tennis skirt!!

I wish I could look good in a blue thong.
Do you think he likes granny pants in blue too? 🤪

I’m looking forward to getting to bed and really enjoying that treat!! 🥵🥵

Suddenly I’m compelled to order a tennis skirt!!
You’re gonna love it

I don’t even get a look in with Mason- ( if anyone drops out I’m there 👋) so I’m putting up with John - it’s a chore I tell you!

Your welcome - be Gentle with him
Maybe we can alternate Thursday’s, seem only fair! I’ll force myself to have John twice a week while you can enjoy Mason! It’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm going to read it again, just to make sure I didn't miss anything important 🤤

Reactions: 3
Maybe we can alternate Thursday’s, seem only fair! I’ll force myself to have John twice a week while you can enjoy Mason! It’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make!
Haha I’m down for that! - it’s a terrible sacrifice To have to make but a worthy one I think !

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hello all I’m away with Mr Rita and finding it hard to keep up 🤍🤍 I’m still here reading and will pop in when I can

p.s. I didn’t get a notification for his story either which is weird because I get them for all of JG’s stuff

p.p.s. still waiting on that nude Mase

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.