Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everybody I’m back and I’m quite drunk and. I just want mason mount to rail me

• Heart
Reactions: 5
owowowowow oh wow🤤 I still can’t wait for his hair to grow longer again though

• Heart
owowowowow oh wow🤤 I still can’t wait for his hair to grow longer again though

Have to say I agree about the hair - his new daddy cut is hot and it does things for me but still prefer him with longer hair and clean shaven - no hate please @calmyourritas 🙊😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The more I look at the beard the less I like it!!
had a dream last night- not about him
But Mr Stones instead- I’ll take it ( literally 😄).

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Have to say I agree about the hair - his new daddy cut is hot and it does things for me but still prefer him with longer hair and clean shaven - no hate please @calmyourritas 🙊😂😂
I love the new hair but I must admit I do like slightly longer hair to grab onto 👌🏻 but I'll take him either way. As long as he doesn't shave his head, I'd get major ick then 🙈

• Heart
Don’t know if we’ve seen this it’s pretty boring but he looks hot

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.