Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is this so accurate

Shockingly accurate!! I’d be outraged!! I’m sure our star signs would make us 100% compatible!!

Oh and for the record Chilly gives me the creeps. Can’t say why, something about him unsettles me 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shockingly accurate!! I’d be outraged!! I’m sure our star signs would make us 100% compatible!!

Oh and for the record Chilly gives me the creeps. Can’t say why, something about him unsettles me 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
I went off him when he said he’s never had a chinese. And after he insulted our Mason’s legs today he can get in the bin quite frankly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Apparently Virgos and Capricorns are pretty compatible 👍🏻

I went off him when he said he’s never had a chinese. And after he insulted our Mason’s legs today he can get in the bin quite frankly.
The guy is quite clearly a deviant

Reactions: 2
He strikes me as the type of guy who thinks a clitoris is a Pokémon 🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently Virgos and Capricorns are pretty compatible 👍🏻

The guy is quite clearly a deviant
Unfortunately I don’t think Capricorns and Libras are that great which is ironic as my husband is a Capricorn and we were married at 18 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Quite worrying the MM smut page has somehow managed to make its way onto my frequented visited 👀

ACAC1972-F12F-429C-809B-E4C42795CB9E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.