Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He needs to stop reposting stuff from the Chelsea account and post his own tit please Mason I beg you

I’m having a glass of wine duck it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m here 🙋🏻‍♀️ Been so tired and queasy today - currently feet up watching a movie with Mr Scuffed and catching up on hot daddy Mase 🥵🥵

• Heart
He really is in full daddy mode at the moment and I love it

When is the next match? Pleeeease say he’s gonna play 👀

Are you lust-sick for Daddy Mase? 😂 hope you feel better!
Thanks, sure I’ll feel better in the morning - just been feeling so tired the past few days, must be all the action I’m getting thanks to Daddy Mase giving me the permanent horn 🥵🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Thanks, sure I’ll feel better in the morning - just been feeling so tired the past few days, must be all the action I’m getting thanks to Daddy Mase giving me the permanent horn 🥵🥵
Get yourself in bed, read some mason smut and have an early night

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.