Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg what have a missed , just called up on about so pages πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅ feel like I need to be on this thread more than the grealish one πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I still don't think I've recovered from the Tumblr posts I read last night. I'm truly disappointed with myself though. I didn't leave it at Daddy Mase, I only went and delved into the Tyrone Mings ones didn't I. Based on last night's dream, Tyrone is pure filth and needs to teach Mason a few tricks. The only way to do it is teamwork, me and both of them together πŸ˜‚
Omg I can’t say much because I will out myself to anyone I know that stumbles across this thread… but I used to know tyrone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

anyway…. Back to gentle daddy mase

Omg I can’t say much because I will out myself to anyone I know that stumbles across this thread… but I used to know tyrone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

anyway…. Back to gentle daddy mase
still know him now and wanna let him know about me like I’ll do him he’s grown on me so much πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

I’m so glad you guys are all the same as me

I was worried I’d get kicked off the thread for being a dirty witch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I would actually die for him to wave at me like that
And spit on me as seen in the photo before
And many other dirty things πŸ†πŸ˜­

• Heart
Reactions: 3
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.