Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we don't all have amazingly dirty dreams about Daddy Mase's big girthy boner tonight then there is something wrong with us

I feel like Christmas has come early
I’ll definitely be coming early night - this thread is doing wonders for my sex life! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t even want gentle daddy mase at this point. Just 💯 daddy. This thread is giving me life!!!!
I’m on a train now & I cannot wait to get home!!! 💦💦💦

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t even want gentle daddy mase at this point. Just 💯 daddy. This thread is giving me life!!!!
I’m on a train now & I cannot wait to get home!!! 💦💦💦
I know I was upset when I thought gentle Mase had gone but now I’m not even mad. If this is the content we get to read 🤣🤣 tumblr girls keep it us coming

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe if we all slide into his DM's with nudes, might return the favour?

I'm seriously considering sending him a tit pic, captioned, how do you fancy sticking your girthy boner in-between these bad boys. What's the worst that could happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.