Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was living the dream and she fucked it up. Psychopath.

I'm going to improve my gaming skills so we can play together. Then we can take it to the bedroom and continue to play together πŸ”₯
I’m already an MLG πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

View attachment 695623
Just popping this here to brighten up Wednesday
Consider Wednesday brightened! 🀀🀀 Imagine being in a pool with him and just wrapping your legs round his waist and him being all slippery and ……I’ve gone again πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m already an MLG πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Consider Wednesday brightened! 🀀🀀 Imagine being in a pool with him and just wrapping your legs round his waist and him being all slippery and ……I’ve gone again πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
Good god woman, leave a skillset for the rest of us πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Accurate.
I went to my mum's for tea last night and got told off for not listening to her because I was glued to the TV when the Trivago advert and then a Sky Sports advert came on πŸ˜‚ I didn't bother explaining, she wouldn't understand. During one of the Euros matches, she said Harry Kane was good looking πŸ™ˆ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Img go look at chillys Instagram stores Mason still looks hot pissing about πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I’m THIS close to putting a formal complaint into Instagram tbh because it’s not notifying me of his grid posts or stories even though I have the frickin bell turned ON 😀😀 it’s not good enough

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m THIS close to putting a formal complaint into Instagram tbh because it’s not notifying me of his grid posts or stories even though I have the frickin bell turned ON 😀😀 it’s not good enough
Same! Bloody liberty 🀬

Reactions: 1
It’s broken, instagram must be broken, it’s the only explanation!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The lack of good Instagram content from Daddy Made is not good. It's causing me to have filthy dreams about members of the England squad instead. I had John Stones and Tyrone Mings last night and they were both pure filth

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The lack of good Instagram content from Daddy Made is not good. It's causing me to have filthy dreams about members of the England squad instead. I had John Stones and Tyrone Mings last night and they were both pure filth
You need to join the support group with @Scuffed … this is unacceptable behaviour πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

agreed about the lack of content though

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.