Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you guys know he’s girthy? Has this been confirmed by mason himself?
Girth and length? Perfect.

Reactions: 3
How do you guys know he’s girthy? Has this been confirmed by mason himself?
Girth and length? Perfect.
This has been confirmed by @calmyourritas and her extensive collection of pics focusing on Mason and his boner (see thread 1 for photographic evidence) Any doubt previously voiced by thread members (@PunkRocker a personal thanks for asking the question) has been quashed 🍆💦

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Just some of my collection here @Hairraiser 🤤🤤🤤
What a handsome fucker.
And the bulge too, yummy.
I’ve spent most of my waking hours on the grealish thread but I’m slowly migrating onto this one…can’t decide who I’d want to shag the tit out of! As I can’t decide, il have both..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What a handsome fucker.
I’ve spent most of my waking hours on the grealish thread but I’m slowly migrating onto this one…can’t decide who I’d want to shag the tit out of! As I can’t decide, il have both..
You will fit in well here 👍🏻

Reactions: 4
What a handsome fucker.
Do you like nipples?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This little kid met him today 😭 WHY IS LIFE SO UNFAIR

Hey, I aim to please!
God he’s so f@*king adorable (Mason not that random kid who got to meet the man of my dreams and didn’t even give him my number!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.