Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishgal2013

VIP Member
My brain failed me spectacularly the night it hooked me up with Kyle Walker 🙈 It has since redeemed itself with a filthy dream about Mason in my mil’s conservatory, and a rather delicious dream out making out with John Stones (who has since been promoted to my number 2 guy 🥵)
Stuff of nightmares. Glad you got a redemption though 😂

Reactions: 1

Vickisuder

It was in his Leicester days about 2017/18, one night thing but she Thoroughly enjoyed herself- never saw him again tho!

Scuffed

VIP Member
One of these nights 🤞🏻

Just got excited to see he'd posted on IG - again no notification though. Why you doing me dirty insta?! Anyway, just a repost from Chunkz but he's online gals, who's sliding into the DMs and asking for the nudes? 😂
Thank god I haven’t gone up yet, would have missed this!! Wtf is IG playing at - no notification for me either!! I’m going to reply to the story and ask if his next dance can involve taking his top off 😂😂

• Haha

irishgal2013

VIP Member
I haven't looked into any dating rumours because it hurts me to know it's not me 😂 but I've just looked on insta and he doesn't follow her on either his public or private
Exactly. All these were discussed back in May on the footballers and wags thread. Anyone he followed or followed him was thrown around as a potential new gf. 😂😂

• Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Thank god I haven’t gone up yet, would have missed this!! Wtf is IG playing at - no notification for me either!! I’m going to reply to the story and ask if his next dance can involve taking his top off 😂😂
I'd love to see it but I don't want him to get carded just for taking his shirt off 😂 only for a really angry outburst!

• Haha