Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vickisuder

Rumour has it she cheated - If true -lord knows why!
just watched that video - his dimples When he smiles 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 1

PunkRocker

VIP Member
  • Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
View attachment 702884

Just gonna leave that there as it’s one of my favs! 🥵

Now off for a Sunday with the in-laws - hoping we get some hot new content to prevent me from sticking my head in the oven after listening to endless stories about who has died, who doesn’t park in the right spot, who doesn’t social distance and who puts their bin out too early! Let’s face it, nothing short of a full on boner pic is going to do it. I live hope. See you on the flip side ✌🏻
Ooh the slightly angry furrowed brow 👌🏻
Mason always parks in the right spot 😂🤤

• Heart

xyz13

I’ve been reading the footballers and WAGs threads and came across this about Mason and his ex that someone else posted. If this is true… how dare she call him boring!
He stopped following her early this year but still follows her siblings and racist/trump supporter/nut mother.

Also, Chloe posted some pictures that appeared to have been taken in his house? :unsure: Posts from April and June.

Vickisuder

My brain failed me spectacularly the night it hooked me up with Kyle Walker 🙈 It has since redeemed itself with a filthy dream about Mason in my mil’s conservatory, and a rather delicious dream out making out with John Stones (who has since been promoted to my number 2 guy 🥵)
At least if Mason can’t do the required- I blessed you with John 😂!

• Heart