Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member

Mason you need to stop being so selfish and share some quality girthy penis content because I'm having to rely on Tyrone Mings wet body and nipples for my pleasure instead

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Scuffed

VIP Member
Morning!

I could probably be persuaded by John Stones you know. He'd make top 5. But I'm not encouraging it. I'll hold out to make Fuck Me Fridays even better 🤤

And I dreamt about going to a fucking launderette so which one of you did that?! 🤣
Think I remember reading about a laundry room in a Mason fan fic 😂 Maybe you’re building up to a saucy encounter!!

• Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
No thank goodness!!! Although Mason naked in my driveway would have been perfectly acceptable!!

Raining here too which is a piss take as I’m off this week! Where is naked Mason to brighten our days? No fucking where that’s where! Hoping we get some wet training pics 🙏🙏
Mason naked on the driveway with his entrance song of Bad Bad Bad Bad Boy playing 👍🏻

If there are no wet training pics today, I'm rioting!

Any suggestions for the new thread title?

• Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Lifesavers! I will definitely be sneaking on here as often as I can anyway 🤭
I'd take a new bulge or maybe a JG style pulled up shorts to tease the thighs. Or a bending over arse shot. Or topless. Or an angry video 🥵
Genuinely will take anything. Need him to take me 🤣

• Haha