Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Bloody hell she's on my FYP now 🙄
[/QUOTE]

She’s wearing a necklace with a “J” on it in her latest TikTok so definitely seems like she’s with that Joe guy.

Reactions: 1

Vickisuder

The lack of good Instagram content from Daddy Made is not good. It's causing me to have filthy dreams about members of the England squad instead. I had John Stones and Tyrone Mings last night and they were both pure filth
I wouldn’t say Stones was a bad substitute! 😉

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
Same here JG never did it for me, never appreciated MM before and then stumbled on this and now I’m invested!

just seen this on my Insta FYP Thought some might appreciate the 😛
I definitely appreciate this, just thinking of how lovely it would be to have that tongue… somewhere

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
The lack of good Instagram content from Daddy Made is not good. It's causing me to have filthy dreams about members of the England squad instead. I had John Stones and Tyrone Mings last night and they were both pure filth
You need to join the support group with @Scuffed … this is unacceptable behaviour 😆😆

agreed about the lack of content though
I think I do need a support group because I'm already thinking about having an early night and dreaming about Tyrones thighs again

😂😂 @PunkRocker I dread to think who’s gonna turn up in my dreams next - Mason and his lack of content have a lot to answer for!!! 😡
I have a go at most of the the England squad to be honest

Scuffed

VIP Member
I’m THIS close to putting a formal complaint into Instagram tbh because it’s not notifying me of his grid posts or stories even though I have the frickin bell turned ON 😤😤 it’s not good enough
It’s broken, instagram must be broken, it’s the only explanation!

• Heart

Hairraiser

VIP Member
It’s Friday, I’m drunk, it’s early still but it’s been a long week….. anyway, hoping for some excellent dreams tonight, all I really want in life is to be destroyed by daddy mase 🥵💦

there’s a lot of things I could say, but I genuinely think I might get arrested if I actually listed all the things I want him to do with me

anyway, goodnight ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼

View attachment 700560
Yum yum , look at him 😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Heart

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
Oh, Azpilicuetaa caught my attention a while back. Eye candy 😍

Love the fact he seems to keep himself away from drama and is a family man.

Most Spanish players are dreamy.
Hola Piquet e Ramos. 🤤
To be fair, Chelsea have quite an attractive team. We used to have Giroud too, another good looking guy. What do you lot think of Messi and Ronaldo? Always interesting to hear from women on their looks.

Ronaldo is often said to be a bit too clean cut for quite a few women who are asked, not sure how true that is though. When Ronaldo was 18 and joined man utd, he looked so different - teeth weren't great, he was spotty, but he definitely changed with age.

Scuffed

VIP Member
You're right and my mother certainly raised me to be polite 😂
And I think he was probably also raised to be polite so he would thank me multiple times for thanking him. We would both be very thankful 🥵🔥
Sounds like a thorough thanking will be enjoyed by all. And yes you best believe I’m currently giving some serious thought to me thanking him in his car 🍆💦

• Heart