Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now heading out for dinner with some friends. Must make a concerted effort not to mention Mason’s name every 5 mins and not be distracted by thoughts of his boner and where I’d like him to stick it. 🥵 I may however spend a good few moments imagining he’s waiting in the bathroom for me and how that would play out!! 🥵💦🍆
Don't have sausage, maybe that will help to keep the boner at bay 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn't think about 22yr old dick this much when I was 22 and had a chance with it! 🤣🙈
God only knows what I'd be like if I was closer to his age. I don't remember footballers being this damn fit when I was a youngling. In fact my mates were serial football shaggers back in the day and they bored the living daylights out of me when sat having to make idle chat

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m so jealous of you guys going to see him in the flesh, if you meet him please record him saying hi Rita it would make my life 🤍

I’m slightly concerned our gentle yet daddy Mason is no longer gentle and is just DADDY 🔥😈

• Heart
I’m so jealous of you guys going to see him in the flesh, if you meet him please record him saying hi Rita it would make my life 🤍

I’m slightly concerned our gentle yet daddy Mason is no longer gentle and is just DADDY 🔥😈
I'll go for a 70-30 split in favour of Daddy but no more than that!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just got home. I feel like I need to send my boyfriend out somewhere so I can take a look at these new pictures in a bit more detail. For my research.

• Haha
“Best caption wins”

Oi boys… have you read my thirsty tattle thread though? The witches love my girthy penis!

070EEEE4-2C9F-422D-A67B-2BE7B7C4D29C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.