Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obsessed! Looks like he’s lifting 70kg in the bench press… love a strong man 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 1
bleeping HELL I’m out shopping and I should not have looked at those gym pictures

I’m all hot and flustered

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm not sure whether hot daddy Mason would make us a brew after, I think it might be a shot of whisky! 🔥
I think you’re right and I’m living for it!! Mason 2.0 has got me feeling all kinds of ways. I’ve literally never wanted to be f@*ked so badly by a man I’ve never met! (Or let’s be honest by any man) 🥵🥵🥵

Reactions: 2
I think you’re right and I’m living for it!! Mason 2.0 has got me feeling all kinds of ways. I’ve literally never wanted to be f@*ked so badly by a man I’ve never met! (Or let’s be honest by any man) 🥵🥵🥵
I don't like whisky but I'll damn sure take whatever he wants to put in my mouth 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just scored tickets with my club v Chelsea so hopefully will be seeing MM in the flesh this very month!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don't like whisky but I'll damn sure take whatever he wants to put in my mouth 🥵
Now heading out for dinner with some friends. Must make a concerted effort not to mention Mason’s name every 5 mins and not be distracted by thoughts of his boner and where I’d like him to stick it. 🥵 I may however spend a good few moments imagining he’s waiting in the bathroom for me and how that would play out!! 🥵💦🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just scored tickets with my club v Chelsea so hopefully will be seeing MM in the flesh this very month!
Result!! 👏🏻👏🏻

We don’t play them at home until Feb/March I think and I’ve already reserved my besties season ticket for that game - he fully supports my thirst 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.