Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And we thank you for it 😂👏🏻

Morning! Are you feeling better?
Morning! Felt pretty sick when I woke up but it’s easing off now, hoping a full day of filthy Mason smut will sort me out.

Off bowling later and there’s so many puns about big balls I should be making but I’m too tired 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Morning! Felt pretty sick when I woke up but it’s easing off now, hoping a full day of filthy Mason smut will sort me out.

Off bowling later and there’s so many puns about big balls I should be making but I’m too tired 😂
That is definitely the best remedy! Now I think about it, I might be feeling sick in sympathy with you so I should probably have some smut too 😂

Big balls, fingers in holes, bowling is a wealth of filthy puns 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve only just came across this thread and thought I had to join in the conversation!

Been scrolling through Tiktok and the amount of edits I see of Mason honestly has me thinking about him all day🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve only just came across this thread and thought I had to join in the conversation!

Been scrolling through Tiktok and the amount of edits I see of Mason honestly has me thinking about him all day🤤

Well hello and welcome. If you think about Mason all day you will fit in very well here.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.