Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Hello all I’m away with Mr Rita and finding it hard to keep up 🤍🤍 I’m still here reading and will pop in when I can

p.s. I didn’t get a notification for his story either which is weird because I get them for all of JG’s stuff

p.p.s. still waiting on that nude Mase

• Heart
Reactions: 4

calmyourritas

VIP Member
fucking HELL I’m out shopping and I should not have looked at those gym pictures

I’m all hot and flustered

• Haha
Friendly against Spurs. Says on the Chelsea IG page that it's available on their app but I don't know if it's free.
It’s available on the app but it’s not free. I’ll be there, I’ll keep you all posted on any exciting activity!

I’ve been reading the footballers and WAGs threads and came across this about Mason and his ex that someone else posted. If this is true… how dare she call him boring!
She needs to get in the bin.

Scuffed

VIP Member

Good morning beautiful people! Well I got my Mason dream last night. Just a pity it was about him coming to give me a quote for painting the outside of my house, and not anything filthy 😂😂
He can paint the inside of my (lady) house if he likes 🤤

Ignore me, I’m losing the will to live at my out-laws 😂

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Even if it was via a tiktok I shared I’m deffo claiming this as me having a thread title #proud 😂😂
Now just need to claim masons girthy 🍆 x
You the real MVP! 🤍

I should go back to work and stop dreaming of our gentle daddy
I’ll leave you with this, letter G is a personal favourite 😏😏😏

I am OBSESSED with his voice like I don’t know what it is about it but it’s so sexy

• Heart
I don’t even want gentle daddy mase at this point. Just 💯 daddy. This thread is giving me life!!!!
I’m on a train now & I cannot wait to get home!!! 💦💦💦

• Heart
  • Haha