Mason Mount #17 Captain Ricey makes us hot, come on Mason we’re a thirsty lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing recap as usual 👏👏 happy to see my man Tony getting some love ❤
I dont think i have ever had this much trouble voting for a poll before, probably will have to sleep on it (but i would much rather be sleeping on something else, mason im looking at you)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel like it was only yesterday that we started the last thread. @calmyourritas I appreciate your skills. 😘

I've gone for: Let a man enjoy his juice bro, top corner top bins and top blaster.

I haven't posted these in a while. Enjoy ladies.
I'm off to bed, I've had far too much sangria.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel like it was only yesterday that we started the last thread. @calmyourritas I appreciate your skills. 😘

I've gone for: Let a man enjoy his juice bro, top corner top bins and top blaster.

Thank god for this, hopefully I can get Chilly's waggling tackle out of my mind now! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Just what I needed to see before bed! Banish all thoughts of 🧚‍♂️🍆 Night FBC fam - catch you all tomorrow ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Right I’ve voted.
Let a man enjoy his juice - because I can just picture the peng arm and veiny hand, and I’d like to enjoy juice with him also
Top blaster - need I say more? Blast me Mason.
And finally a non sexual one, NYOOM. Just because. V cute

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So I’ve done some further research into Chilly’s big willy and found this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

“Big hot bouncing bulge” indeed 🤣 I also enjoy the clip of him in the tunnel before a match rearranging himself 👀

Along with ‘Mason would never’ - definitely most used in the Scuffed household 🤣
I also say this in my head all day - “Mason would NEVER make me do this”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Right I’m off to bed. I’m still majorly hanging out my arse but hopefully work won’t be too painful tomorrow 😩
I hope we have FBC representatives on twitch tomorrow night to give us the gossip. Thank you all for making my hangover more bearable. Lots of love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Right I’m off to bed. I’m still majorly hanging out my arse but hopefully work won’t be too painful tomorrow 😩
I hope we have FBC representatives on twitch tomorrow night to give us the gossip. Thank you all for making my hangover more bearable. Lots of love ❤
I have no idea what twitch really is or how to get on but you bet I’ll be bloody trying

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I need to sleep too because I need to wake up at 6.30 tomorrow (today) :cry: But first, let's look at these two and try to manifest beautiful dreams.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.