Mason Mount #17 Captain Ricey makes us hot, come on Mason we’re a thirsty lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After loads more consideration than I’ve given to anything else in my life for months, I’ve gone with juice, top blaster, and top bins because mini Mase is so cute in that video

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I went for
- top bins because I use it daily
- let a man enjoy his juice because I want to enjoy his juice
- it’s like a forest in ere because it kills me there’s like one tree and he says that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I saw a picture of him earlier today and much to my horror I thought ‘he looks alright’. I am holding you solely responsible.
Craig, you can thank me any time for recruiting more members to the harem. I’d like to nominate myself as head of the harem, thanks. Hope it comes with loads of perks x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I went for
- top bins because I use it daily
- let a man enjoy his juice because I want to enjoy his juice
- it’s like a forest in ere because it kills me there’s like one tree and he says that
All solid reasons 👏🏻
But no top blaster, the quote that started it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I figured that would have enough votes from you lot already and I was correct
My money is on that one winning. But then again I could never have predicted Tony getting 7 whole votes or 🐌 getting any. The FBC polls are as unpredictable as a referendum, I tell you

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Craig, you can thank me any time for recruiting more members to the harem. I’d like to nominate myself as head of the harem, thanks. Hope it comes with loads of perks x
You can keep your harem, I’ll do you a favour and stay out of it 😂 Repulsed myself afterwards for thinking it. Can’t find the picture now though can I?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

If only we could cut Josh out of these, as Mason looks gooood

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I went for juice, blaster and my favourite nyoom nyoom because, literally, I say that all the time :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.