Mason Mount #106 Hot, Beautiful & Gorgeous Hunk , we just need to be filled with his sp***

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmmmmmm

I need to marry it.

I need him to take me up the aisle πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜œ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Mase, flexing up making ready for tonight's Tattle Sex Session . πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯΅

He will be rubbing that buzzcut all over our gardens , and watering our furrows with his tongue 😍πŸ₯΅

Screenshot_20240525_142131_Gallery.jpg

f9ff6d83e4a60829866072e4c3a0d27ede5ceacf.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm here for Micah πŸ˜‚ I don't know.. it does look it..
I do like Micah but also have a soft spot for Roy Keane & Ian Wright! How come Pep is wearing a suit & the rest of the team in jeans? πŸ™„
How long until the wag posts? πŸ˜†

I do like Micah but also have a soft spot for Roy Keane & Ian Wright! How come Pep is wearing a suit & the rest of the team in jeans? πŸ™„
How long until the wag posts? πŸ˜†
I always love Roy, him and Cantona are my all time utd legends πŸ˜‚. I love Micha because the league of their own.πŸ˜…..

Reactions: 1
IMG_2027.jpeg

Lewis providing me with Jobi content πŸ˜†
Who is this Utd team?! Good game tactics by ETH but could mean no Mason? Playing very defensively

View attachment 2956670
Lewis providing me with Jobi content πŸ˜†
Who is this Utd team?! Good game tactics by ETH but could mean no Mason? Playing very defensively
I can't quite believe it! What IS going on??? Doubt Mason is coming on as what they're doing is working at the moment. Although, I think Pep will send Ruben in

I can't quite believe it! What IS going on??? Doubt Mason is coming on as what they're doing is working at the moment. Although, I think Pep will send Ruben in
Yeah City need to sort it out! We want Ruben!! Yeah he will continue to play defensively but they were 3-0 up against Coventry & look what happened!
Players now playing well as achieved what they wanted with ETH out

Yeah City need to sort it out! We want Ruben!! Yeah he will continue to play defensively but they were 3-0 up against Coventry & look what happened!
Players now playing well as achieved what they wanted with ETH out
Where have they been all season? 🀣🀣 let's fingers crossed they keep it together for the next 20 mins!

Where have they been all season? 🀣🀣 let's fingers crossed they keep it together for the next 20 mins!
Exactly πŸ˜‚ means Chelsea will get conference tho!
City have had a few chances but I can see Utd holding on
I see wag Benny is there! He wins either way as Phil is his bff πŸ˜†
Mason’s on!

Last edited:
Exactly πŸ˜‚ means Chelsea will get conference tho!
City have had a few chances but I can see Utd holding on
I see wag Benny is there! He wins either way as Phil is his bff πŸ˜†
Mason’s on!
Poor Macey got a boo when his name was announced 😟

• Sad
Poor Macey got a boo when his name was announced 😟
Did they really? I’m seeing fans call for him to give the number 7 to Garnacho!
The curse is over!
Just seen Luke!
Well played Utd what an odd season for them πŸ˜†
Will family & wags come on pitch?

Did they really? I’m seeing fans call for him to give the number 7 to Garnacho!
The curse is over!
Just seen Luke!
Well played Utd what an odd season for them πŸ˜†
I was about to come and said Luke looks fit.. yeah.. I filmed it and there's a slight boo.. no cheer.

P.S. I just realised that Ganacho is only 19 πŸ˜…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.