Mason Mount #106 Hot, Beautiful & Gorgeous Hunk , we just need to be filled with his sp***

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t this the same suits they worn pre season or CL?
Does anyone think Utd have a chance today & Mason will play?
This game has been overshadowed by the ETH situation.
I think it's a different suit, I think in preseason they had plain blue this one has a pattern on it. I think mase will be a substitute in the 2nd half. I have read that ETH is going on holiday right after the match and that he aint staying in London. I hope they do win but i have a feeling city will win

I think it's a different suit, I think in preseason they had plain blue this one has a pattern on it. I think mase will be a substitute in the 2nd half. I have read that ETH is going on holiday right after the match and that he aint staying in London. I hope they do win but i have a feeling city will win
Yeah he just wants out & most players will be away after the match. I think it will be tricky as most players will want to feature today so will depend on tactics. I see ETH moaning about injuries but they only had 2 more than Chelsea this season & 4 of those were Mason!

New hair cut for Mase today! Fingers crossed we get to see him on screen! Happy Saturday peeps x

Reactions: 2
Isn’t this the same suits they worn pre season or CL?
Does anyone think Utd have a chance today & Mason will play?
This game has been overshadowed by the ETH situation.
Mason doesn’t have a good record when it comes to winning finals at Wembley 🤣
---
IMG_2530.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought they would wear that shirt and Dsqaured top with jeans but apparently they're going in Prada.. I hope it's true .. Imagine Hooben's content 🥵
---

The only reason I supported the move to utd.. More Mase in suits 🥵
I know it’s over when this pic does nothing for me 😂 maybe less roadman!
Right I’m on hunt for city content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.