Mason Mount #106 Hot, Beautiful & Gorgeous Hunk , we just need to be filled with his sp***

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will be watching the grand prix on Sunday on tv, so I will be looking out for them. If ben is going then I'm guessing harvey would be too. I'm guessing they would be going to the Barcelona one. But I can't see him going on Sunday because of the fa cup
He could fly out after the match or early Sunday
sitting on the bench?
Yeah can't see him starting. Might get some minutes second half or none 😬
Maybe she got it wrong. Just have to wait and see
---

Yeah but might spot mase and ben if they are going
I'm surprised she said anything about Mason :LOL: but it is random! Can't see why she would lie tho. Anyone seen a link?
You will spot them more on Sky sports News then the actual race.
I still wouldn’t watch 😂.
Same not a F1 fan
Hope @StephenTJackson has styled him well

Reactions: 2

This can go one or 2 ways now for Mason. Will depend on who they bring in & playing style

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
“Sup babe I’m the best tour guide u get me?”
“sup babe you got a friend for my bruv?
Oi woody dis baddy and her mate are coming back with us init”
---
Someone wake me up when he drops these type of looks because I ain’t getting wet over the local chav
IMG_2510.jpeg
IMG_2511.jpeg
IMG_2512.jpeg
IMG_2514.jpeg
IMG_2513.jpeg
IMG_2515.jpeg
IMG_2516.jpeg
IMG_2517.jpeg
IMG_2507.jpeg
IMG_2508.jpeg
IMG_2509.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
“sup babe you got a friend for my bruv?
Oi woody dis baddy and her mate are coming back with us init”
---
Someone wake me up when he drops these type of looks because I ain’t getting wet over the local chavView attachment 2955244View attachment 2955246View attachment 2955247View attachment 2955248View attachment 2955249View attachment 2955250View attachment 2955251View attachment 2955252View attachment 2955239View attachment 2955240View attachment 2955241
Lots of space on the train for you 😆
Woody & his ig comments are roadman coded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.