Mason Mount #106 Hot, Beautiful & Gorgeous Hunk , we just need to be filled with his sp***

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who thinks that this is a PR stunt must be a new fan. There’s no way in hell that Lewis and Tony are willingly paying to put a female in the vicinity of Mason lol if anything they’d pay to remove every female from the plant so Mason doesn’t get caught breathing near one
Yes exactly. And United are strict on player PR so could you imagine Mason pulling off the this PR stunt considering the season he’s had.

Reactions: 3
Yes exactly. And United are strict on player PR so could you imagine Mason pulling off the this PR stunt considering the season he’s had.
But there will be people out there that think it will be. This is something mason wouldn't do his not the type of person to do that and I'm sure lew and his dad wouldn't agree with it as well.
---
I wonder how he sleeps in bed? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeah i dont think its a pr stunt but also like people have said its weird he was papped there all of a sudden a place where there is no paps so what is happening

Reactions: 1
Close to naked i could get but mmmm definitely love to wake up to that every morning. Oh happy sunday everyone
Tumblr_l_1321709016430585.png

Reactions: 2
All in his naked glory oh bet that is sone sight to see in the morning and last thing at night 🥵🥵🥵
Spooning you with something poking you in your back.

Speaking of which I could do with a mason spoon after dozing off with my bedroom window open 😂
8868292E-F556-4FF2-80E7-6A8A67D849C8.gif

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Utd players still get papped when out and about. Whether they've called them or not is a different matter. As someone said earlier, the area they were photographed isn't an area the paps wait for footballers. So if they were called then maybe it was from her side 🤷🏼‍♀️ or his. He might be wanting to try something new 😂

Utd players still get papped when out and about. Whether they've called them or not is a different matter. As someone said earlier, the area they were photographed isn't an area the paps wait for footballers. So if they were called then maybe it was from her side 🤷🏼‍♀️ or his. He might be wanting to try something new 😂
Mason is worried his “superstar” status is declining so he called the paps 😂.
03F4B81B-4511-4B21-89B8-DFA3C07F7EBF.gif

• Haha
Yeah i dont think its a pr stunt but also like people have said its weird he was papped there all of a sudden a place where there is no paps so what is happening
We don’t know what’s happening just discussing it.
Naked hopefully 🥰
We know Mason is a cold bod! Full on pjs I reckon 😆
I only see the gain from her side! Look at hotel Laura & Arabella 🤣 maybe Freya thinks Mason is going to the euros 🤭
Mason is worried his “superstar” status is declining so he called the paps 😂.
View attachment 2902207

It really is declining 😆
Barely though 😂. This thread was huge a couple of years ago.
Yeah here, TikTok edits, more fan pages all on the downward spiral.
Well we will have to make it good again, please mase give us some contents please so we can make this thread good again 🥰🥰🥰
I think him playing more & well would also help 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok.. I need to come clean.. it was me.. I called the pap 😂😂😂

I hope you know I'm joking

• Haha