Mason Mount #106 Hot, Beautiful & Gorgeous Hunk , we just need to be filled with his sp***

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knew some fans wouldn’t be able to help themselves!
What about Mason? 😅 I genuinely think people forget about him at Utd!
---
IMG_1860.jpeg

😂😂 I’m staying off twitter again

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Knew some fans wouldn’t be able to help themselves!
What about Mason? 😅 I genuinely think people forget about him at Utd!
---
View attachment 2904997
😂😂 I’m staying off twitter again
I’ve seen TikTok’s a few times. Most pics are happy couples then it gets to Mason and it’s a pic of him on the bench and Claire in her fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve seen TikTok’s a few times. Most pics are happy couples then it gets to Mason and it’s a pic of him on the bench and Claire in her fridge.
Yeah I recall seeing some on Tiktok. Just made me laugh after the Freya pics :LOL:

No i cant with her and the fridge pic like what is that? Oh lets take a pic with my cabbage 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahh the infamous ridiculous fridge pic with a skin tone that doesn’t really exist, infuriatingly disorganised fridge/freezer and a bikini top five sizes too small to try to look bigger

Mason sure can pick ‘em

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi guys I’ve missed you all! I fell off the Mason train but just came back to be nosey following Freya news 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.