Mason Mount #106 Hot, Beautiful & Gorgeous Hunk , we just need to be filled with his sp***

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might be! If she posts doesn’t change anything just confirms my suspicions more 😂Claire went to games & other girls. We’ve seen this all before 🥱
Why are posting confirms you suspicions? Claire sat with tony and debbie and now look at that 😂

He was everywhere when he was in Chelsea. How many pr campaigns did he have compared to now? So unthinkable if its been a well timed sighting of them. Did anyone have an inkling about this girl before the article?
Nope none at all just makes you wonder 🤔

Reactions: 1
Thanks for sharing! Yeah I can see it from Freya’s perspective but not Masons - he would of left the tags on 😂
He was everywhere when he was in Chelsea. How many pr campaigns did he have compared to now? So unthinkable if its been a well timed sighting of them. Did anyone have an inkling about this girl before the article?
Loads but doesn’t utd not like players doing too much pr? We had no clue about her 😆
I see he got a grand total of 4 minutes! Was he even meant to come on? As saw come on for injured Scott?
Oh hell I could do things to him looking that good 🥵🥵🥵
View attachment 2901020
He looks pissed off to me!

Reactions: 2
Loads but doesn’t utd not like players doing too much pr? We had no clue about her 😆
I see he got a grand total of 4 minutes! Was he even meant to come on? As saw come on for injured Scott?
They don't seem to do much pr stuff but maybe if they won more, it would be different 😂 you'd still get the idiots saying 'should be concentrating on football' 🙄

Thanks for sharing! Yeah I can see it from Freya’s perspective but not Masons - he would of left the tags on 😂

He looks pissed off to me!
Yeah he looks pissed off which I don't blame him but he still looks good

They don't seem to do much pr stuff but maybe if they won more, it would be different 😂 you'd still get the idiots saying 'should be concentrating on football' 🙄
Yeah I think I remember Utd reduced pr with players due to fans moaning

😃😃 he can oblige me while keeping his socks on ; I don't mind 😃😃

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I did read somewhere that it could have been a pr stunt for both of them. Will have to find where I read it
---
Cant find it now
Anyone who thinks that this is a PR stunt must be a new fan. There’s no way in hell that Lewis and Tony are willingly paying to put a female in the vicinity of Mason lol if anything they’d pay to remove every female from the plant so Mason doesn’t get caught breathing near one

• Haha
Reactions: 5