Mason Mount #105 Visiting Manchester from London

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m happy for him! I was worried his first Man U goal was gonna be against Chelsea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I honestly can’t believe it! It was all in Brentford’s hands & know it’s 1-1
Ffs Brentford just had to score didn’t they. It was too good to be true. They ruined my lol masey’s moment 😭
Still so happy for him tho

Reactions: 1
Relieved is an understatement as I genuinely thought Charity FC would hand him his first Manchester United goal

If he pulls any tricks like that an scores on Thursday now I will riot xxx

Reactions: 2
I’m happy for him! I was worried his first Man U goal was gonna be against Chelsea 😂
Same! It’s just what he needed for confidence! Martinez & Mason have similar haircuts 🤣
Utd were shocking tho & Brentford struggled to finish.

Same! It’s just what he needed for confidence! Martinez & Mason have similar haircuts 🤣
Utd were shocking tho & Brentford struggled to finish.
I really hope he pushes on now and gets a couple more before the end of the season (as long as they’re not against Chelsea cause I will cry) hopefully this goal will give him confidence
Looks like he’s got his new hair twin 😢
I miss when Mason and Kai used to match their haircuts lol the good old days
---
It’s still his first goal in 84 years 😆
View attachment 2846638
We’ll take the small wins 😂

I really hope he pushes on now and gets a couple more before the end of the season (as long as they’re not against Chelsea cause I will cry) hopefully this goal will give him confidence
---

We’ll take the small wins 😂
I think it will depend on how many minutes he gets. Don’t know why ETH didn’t bring him on earlier & probably still won’t start him Thursday 🙄

I think it will depend on how many minutes he gets. Don’t know why ETH didn’t bring him on earlier & probably still won’t start him Thursday 🙄
He probably wants Mason to prove himself before he gets a full 90. Starting him slow might take the pressure off him a little bit. I bet he’s feeling nervous for Thursday because he doesn’t know what reaction he’s going to get at the bridge

---
He can score as much as he wants as long as Manchester United still loose or draw at the full time whistle. Kinda a win win then for me😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
So happy for mase that he scored the goal for man utd. He definitely needed that, just hope this help him with gaining the confidence he needs to keep scoring and getting the minutes he needs. 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He probably wants Mason to prove himself before he gets a full 90. Starting him slow might take the pressure off him a little bit. I bet he’s feeling nervous for Thursday because he doesn’t know what reaction he’s going to get at the bridge
Maybe but Bruno & a few others were shocking & need a rest. Glad he took Rashford off! I think his aware the reaction he might get. Some Chelsea fan still obsessed with him & comparing him to Cole!
It’s great he scored but overshadowed how tit Utd were 😂
He can score as much as he wants as long as Manchester United still loose or draw at the full time whistle. Kinda a win win then for me😜

Reactions: 1
IMG_1580.jpeg

I think he was just as surprised as us he scored 😂
In the excitement the teef are back 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.