Mason Mount #105 Visiting Manchester from London

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 105.

Thanks to @Poppy462 for the title.
Let’s recap.

Girls Aloud won the poll because you hoes have no taste.

Mason is still injured.

Woody didn’t wish Mason happy birthday on instagram. Still trouble in paradise it seems 😂.

Mason went to Dubai and spent time with Dec.

Mason’s Raya account has been exposed. He’s visiting Manchester for the next 5 years.

The sequel to the Nike shoot dropped 😍.
54CE1C32-AF49-406B-89B1-D97086489444.jpeg
DE927307-120E-443B-BCFC-D71A1E01C05C.png
FDC3BEFB-3257-4680-BCC1-7D9E0A745C9C.jpeg
D8A32139-204C-4A61-BC23-B2CFE536E616.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Welcome to thread 105.

Thanks to @Poppy462 for the title.
Let’s recap.

Girls Aloud won the poll because you hoes have no taste.

Mason is still injured.

Woody didn’t wish Mason happy birthday on instagram. Still trouble in paradise it seems 😂.

Mason went to Dubai and spent time with Dec.

Mason’s Raya account has been exposed. He’s visiting Manchester for the next 5 years.

The sequel to the Nike shoot dropped 😍.
View attachment 2703549View attachment 2703551View attachment 2703552View attachment 2703553
My 1st thread title 🥳 I’m taking this even tho I had no competition 😂
Thanks for the thread @AdsB
Do we think Mason will be back playing by the next thread?
Wow I wonder why mason has his tags off again on instagram? 🤔
Thought they would’ve been off at the start of the Dubai trip? Is Lewis on holiday again? 😂

Reactions: 1

NO PRINCE HAIR!!!!
What a good way to start off the thread!
PRINCE HAIR IS DEAD!! 🥳

Wow I wonder why mason has his tags off again on instagram? 🤔
Someone needs to tell Mason he can stop turning the tags off because no one even looks at his account anymore and we definitely aren’t looking at his tags because he hasn’t done anything interesting since around 200BC so we’d be wasting our time even looking

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a good way to start off the thread!
PRINCE HAIR IS DEAD!! 🥳

Someone needs to tell Mason he can stop turning the tags off because no one even looks at his account anymore and we definitely aren’t looking at his tags because he hasn’t done anything interesting since around 200BC so we’d be wasting our time even looking
So he turned them off for a night out in Manchester but had them on while away?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Definitely my favorite hairstyle on him. Prince hair makes him look cute (once it’s not too long) buzz cut makes him look hot whilst the basic fade and quiff offers both.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.