Mason Mount #105 Visiting Manchester from London

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20240329_210436_Gallery.jpg

" STOP LOOKING ON TATTLE AT OTHER FOOTBALLERS, ESPECIALLY DECLAN! MY COCK IS BIGGER THAN HIS!"

😆😆😆😃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mase starting on the bench tonight, hopefully he will get to play in the second half 🥰🥰
I hope he comes on. I wasn’t clear enough with my manifesting last time. So I want Mason to take his shirt AND undershirt off tonight. He’s bulked up a bit and I need to see the results for research reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope he comes on. I wasn’t clear enough with my manifesting last time. So I want Mason to take his shirt AND undershirt off tonight. He’s bulked up a bit and I need to see the results for research reasons.
Keep manifesting! Still not on yet

It worked!! Hurray!! 🥰 so pleased for him!

NOT MASON WITH THE 90+7 WINNER!!! 🥳
I could cry lol I feel like I’ve been waiting for this day for years 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.