Mason Mount #105 Visiting Manchester from London

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god! Mason is back on form! Looking so bleeping good. And stripping down for us all.

Choo! bleeping Choo! All aboard! Welcome back everyone else to the Mason Train!
Makes me so happy that I stayed on the train and never got off. Yes mason we want some more sexy hot contents if possible.

Reactions: 4
Makes me so happy that I stayed on the train and never got off. Yes mason we want some more sexy hot contents if possible.
I could never get off the Mason train or off his dick. Can't wait for @AdsB to see the post and gave his own delayed meltdown and desire to jump in with hi.
---
First time I find him cute lol
He's beyond cute. It hurts me at times how adorable he is. But so bleeping hot and sexy as well. And he's got a big twink dick, so I'm totally gone for the man.

• Heart
I've never been off this train 🥵🥵
---
I could never get off the Mason train or off his dick. Can't wait for @AdsB to see the post and gave his own delayed meltdown and desire to jump in with hi.
---

He's beyond cute. It hurts me at times how adorable he is. But so bleeping hot and sexy as well. And he's got a big twink dick, so I'm totally gone for the man.
He IS a big boy 😋😋🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Prince hair and large soft cock bounce.

Heaven 🥵

49AD2F72-EF6A-479D-9CE2-4EC85C7D03B4.jpeg

---
Soaked, after a session wiv de Boyz, on here 😃😃😆
41118281-afe8f3f1e76fafd44b1453e7e5ceba8c.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
It's a well known fact I've been helping him with his finishing for a long time.

And @AdsB don't act like you wouldn't make the same sort of comment as me. Don't pretend you're some puritan little angel. I know we are the same and you would be making sure his finishing skills are top level, just as I would. 😆
Serves me right for having a day off from Tattle nearly missing out on this content 🤤🤤

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.