Mason Mount #105 Visiting Manchester from London

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might wanna find yourself a new crave as you might be waiting a while to fill up on that one
I have lots of things I crave
- buzzcut mase
- Miami 2.0
- shirtless mase
- new sock content
- mason to score a goal
- arrivals video with Mason in it
I’m manifesting all of these things 🙏

Also Mason playing monopoly on a Tuesday night with Lewis and his boyfriend is so wholesome 🥹

Reactions: 2
- buzzcut mase
- Miami 2.0
- shirtless mase
- new sock content
- mason to score a goal

Also Mason playing monopoly on a Tuesday night with Lewis and his boyfriend is so wholesome 🥹
I just crave Chelsea Mase
---
They all came over for tea and games night.. Mason lost and is sulking in the bin x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
- buzzcut mase
- Miami 2.0
- shirtless mase
- new sock content
- mason to score a goal
9B3A7E04-B535-4B30-8943-181D6D4AFA53.gif

---
I’ve just looked through all my Chelsea mase pics in my Mary poppins bag and now I could cry 😭
I’m actually surprised you still have your Mary poppins bag 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
He has being doing extra training to help with his finishing. I’m sure a few on here would’ve helped him with that 🤣
Very surprised @StephenTJackson hasn’t dropped a comment on this 😂
It's a well known fact I've been helping him with his finishing for a long time.

And @AdsB don't act like you wouldn't make the same sort of comment as me. Don't pretend you're some puritan little angel. I know we are the same and you would be making sure his finishing skills are top level, just as I would. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.