Mason Mount #101 He's on our minds, we guess he goes like na-na-na no blackfish na-na-na-na-na

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His hair is looking too long for my liking 😭 excited he’s available for the next game tho. Hopefully he’ll get a pre match trim 🤞
These pics from yesterday’s training? I’m confused by the hair as the car pic looks like the blond is gone 😊 but it’s frosted tips in these 😭😂

Reactions: 3
These pics from yesterday’s training? I’m confused by the hair as the car pic looks like the blond is gone 😊 but it’s frosted tips in these 😭😂
Maybe it was the shadows of being in his car that made it look all brown. Or maybe his hair was a bit wet

Reactions: 5
I do like his Land-Rover 😃😃

Plenty of room in the back & if it's like my jeep , the rear seats slide back & recline as well 😛😛😈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did we have a new thread title? This thread moves so slowly that we probably had a suggestion about a month ago 😂.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.