Mason Mount #101 He's on our minds, we guess he goes like na-na-na no blackfish na-na-na-na-na

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry tumblrinas but I’ve stolen again
But how have we just got all this sock today and made it out alive. Like I’m in shock

Reactions: 1
Mason Mount #102 - the return of sock, though we still in shock but please don't stop giving us more.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

Looks like he didn’t get a new car. Wonder what the deal was when he turned up to training in that new one that one day

• Heart

Looks like he didn’t get a new car. Wonder what the deal was when he turned up to training in that new one that one day
Might have been the garages courtesy car? His on for a oil change or something?

Reactions: 1
Might have been the garages courtesy car? His on for a oil change or something?
Must be nice. I’m just a bus wanker when my car is in the garage 🤣
I was getting my hopes up for another photoshoot. Remember when he turned up to training in the dodge challenger and then we got a photoshoot with it. I was hoping this situation was going to be the same

Must be nice. I’m just a bus wanker when my car is in the garage 🤣
I was getting my hopes up for another photoshoot. Remember when he turned up to training in the dodge challenger and then we got a photoshoot with it. I was hoping this situation was going to be the same
We need more pics, I'm very thirsty for him 😃😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.