Mason Mount #101 He's on our minds, we guess he goes like na-na-na no blackfish na-na-na-na-na

Who is Mason’s one true bestie/boyfriend

• Declan Rice

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • Ben Chilwell

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Luke Shaw

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Benny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Woody

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 101 thanks to @MissDolly for the most voted title. (@katiestewart anti prince hair title was too long πŸ˜‚) Lets recap.

⚽ Mason flew to the US of A for his first Man U game in New Jersey.

⚽ I made an exception on my Man U content ban to post a shirt lift.

⚽ I put the prince hair through a blonde hair colour simulator and it came out green πŸ˜‚.

⚽ @katiestewart reposted her haunted bald Mason picture.

⚽ Mason found a new boyfriend in Luke after Declan linked up with Kai πŸ˜‚.

⚽ @katiestewart started posting sock again.

⚽ Mason and Lewis met Julia Roberts.

⚽ Lewis then liked a blackfish comment πŸ˜‚.

⚽ We got a glimpse of nipple and chest hair from a fan photo.

⚽ @katiestewart went missing. (She was found in bed with James Maddison).

⚽ Mason went to a Peggy Gou gig.

Here’s some photos to help you decide what to vote for in our pole πŸ˜‚.
B10665F2-12D7-4A8E-8698-A1FE5C99F651.jpeg
9B764FCA-676D-46E8-ABF8-3282ADE3BB18.jpeg
9A6F2B14-E331-4D8E-8F7E-B6455DE31B0F.jpeg
90CF6B05-80D4-4FC7-AA15-2E5020C4C56A.jpeg
D0B59359-C84F-4294-BA3A-3A57E8B8A6DC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Welcome to thread 101 thanks to @MissDolly for the most voted title. (@katiestewart anti prince hair title was too long πŸ˜‚) Lets recap.

⚽ I put the prince hair through a blonde hair colour simulator and it came out green πŸ˜‚.

View attachment 2369624View attachment 2369625View attachment 2369626View attachment 2369627View attachment 2369628
Thanks for the recap.. that photo of Mason and Woody is so cute 😍😍

Reactions: 3

View attachment 2369624View attachment 2369625View attachment 2369626View attachment 2369627View attachment 2369628
Thanks @AdsB for the new thread! Love the poll! Mason is a hoe but we know Woody is his first true love πŸ˜‚ pics of him & current bf
IMG_9365.jpeg
IMG_8935.jpeg
IMG_9363.jpeg
IMG_9631.jpeg

IMG_9672.jpeg

The legs πŸ₯΅
It’s Woodys birthday today! Hope Mason & Dec get him something nice

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks @AdsB for the new thread! Love the poll! Mason is a hoe but we know Woody is his first true love πŸ˜‚ pics of him & current bf
View attachment 2370008View attachment 2370009View attachment 2370010View attachment 2370013
View attachment 2370020
The legs πŸ₯΅
Luke is so bleeping Daddy it hurts when he ruins me. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The thighs he crushes my head with are divine first and last pic.

And that second pic, he's just so huge and thicc, broad body, just huge. Literally crush me under your Daddy body Luke as you duck me into oblivion.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2370008View attachment 2370009View attachment 2370010View attachment 2370013
View attachment 2370020
The legs πŸ₯΅
Luke’s legs should come with a warning. Christ! I always thought he was good looking but he's stepped it up a few levels recently! πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Luke is so bleeping Daddy it hurts when he ruins me. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The thighs he crushes my head with are divine first and last pic.

And that second pic, he's just so huge and thicc, broad body, just huge. Literally crush me under your Daddy body Luke as you duck me into oblivion.
I just want one night with him πŸ₯΅πŸ˜‚
Luke’s legs should come with a warning. Christ! I always thought he was good looking but he's stepped it up a few levels recently! πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
You can see how much work he has put in.
The leg vein πŸ₯΅ these pics sent me feral last night πŸ˜‚
IMG_9671.jpeg

• Heart
Just carrying on from the previous thread, I’m not convinced mason ever would have got captain at Chelsea. He is too short tempered on the pitch, throws tantrums and majority of fans didn’t seem to actually like him. I think RJ will be a good captain but I guess we will see! Gonna be weird not seeing mason at the bridge

Luke Shaw is SUCH a hot dilf now .
Mmmmmmmmmm
---
Mason Tax πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Screenshot_20230810-124206_Gallery.jpg

Oops, sorry - I don't know how THAT one of my husband got in there lols πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Just carrying on from the previous thread, I’m not convinced mason ever would have got captain at Chelsea. He is too short tempered on the pitch, throws tantrums and majority of fans didn’t seem to actually like him. I think RJ will be a good captain but I guess we will see! Gonna be weird not seeing mason at the bridge
I'm not going to lie, I'm gutted for Ben! I think he would be a good captain but I guess he will get a lot of backlash if he is chosen over one of "their own"

Just went back and read the last thread as I didn't catch up.. I also feel that Mason would have been a better choice if he stayed.. I can't remember who posted it on here about RJ being a snake and it made me think the gossip may have been true just how things turned out in Chelsea after Mason left

Reactions: 2
I thought he would be πŸ˜” both players have arguments for & against. Be interesting to see how Reece does this season. Hope he can stay injury free
@Spectacles making a move on @VC10 husband πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚
---

He is so cute πŸ₯°
His rocking Masons trademark disguise πŸ₯Έ
Seriously though, who is he? πŸ˜‚
I googled the image 🀣 no luck

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.