Mason Mount #100 Cobham to Carrington, blue to red, we actually made it to a century of threads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a charity rep at my store today who legit has prince hair 😂.

like in this picture.
9B0842CF-54CF-4F8C-A97C-38CE18758D87.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Mase liking Chelsea’s post about Reece 😭
I need to share this photo 🥵💦
IMG_9668.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m exactly the same, obviously I’m really happy for Reece but can’t help but think that it could have been Mason 😞
I love Reece and I hope he proves me wrong but I just don’t think he will be a good captain. I just don’t think he’s confident enough and he doesn’t speak

You can’t convince me this guy is going to hype up the team to win any sort of silverware
---
IMG_5404.jpeg

Masons comment 😢

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I love Reece and I hope he proves me wrong but I just don’t think he will be a good captain. I just don’t think he’s confident enough and he doesn’t speak

You can’t convince me this guy is going to hype up the team to win any sort of silverware
---
View attachment 2369406
Masons comment 😢
Honestly if I were Mason I would have blocked Chelsea, shows he’s not as bitter as me 😅

---
View attachment 2369406
Masons comment 😢
He’s also constantly injured so we’ll probably see more of Captain Chilwell.

Reactions: 4
He’s also constantly injured so we’ll probably see more of Captain Chilwell.
That’s if he’s not also injured lol I think chilly would make a good captain. No doubt we’ll still see Thiago leading on the pitch because Reece doesn’t know how to speak up

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.