Mason Mount #100 Cobham to Carrington, blue to red, we actually made it to a century of threads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Broja is Chelsea’s new number 19! Wonder why he changed?
He was number 18 before I think so strange he changed it to 19. I’ll tell myself that he’s changed it to honour mason because they’re cobham boys together and broja didn’t want some newbie coming in to “replace” mason

Reactions: 4
He was number 18 before I think so strange he changed it to 19. I’ll tell myself that he’s changed it to honour mason because they’re cobham boys together and broja didn’t want some newbie coming in to “replace” mason
That is how I was seeing it.

Yeah I did think it was strange as to why he didn't just keep 18.
I like this thought :)
Utd fans has Garnacho always had 7 in his insta name? I know some thought he would get the number 7 shirt this season

Utd fans had Garnacho always had 7 in his insta name? I know some thought he would get the number 7 shirt this season
I didn’t realise garnacho was so young so maybe ETH thought he was too young for the 7 just now. I’m still gutted MM19 is no more but I wish him all the luck in the world being the number 7. It was ETH who wanted him to be the 7 anyways so I’m not sure why people are hating on mason as if he could say no to the role ETH wants him to play. He gave him the 7 to show he wants mason to be a big part of the squad so how was Mason supposed to turn around as the first signing and he like no I just want to be in the background and keep 19 and just scam a wage out of you lot

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I didn’t realise garnacho was so young so maybe ETH thought he was too young for the 7 just now. I’m still gutted MM19 is no more but I wish him all the luck in the world being the number 7. It was ETH who wanted him to be the 7 anyways so I’m not sure why people are hating on mason as if he could say no to the role ETH wants him to play. He gave him the 7 to show he wants mason to be a big part of the squad so how was Mason supposed to turn around as the first signing and he like no I just want to be in the background and keep 19 and just scam a wage out of you lot
Maybe ETH did. I was just curious as to where the 7 came from & knew of the talk pre Mason signing. He doesn't wear it for Argentina

Reactions: 2
Utd fans has Garnacho always had 7 in his insta name? I know some thought he would get the number 7 shirt this season
No idea. He was a big Ronaldo fan so maybe he's had it all along from when he was younger. He was expected to get it this season but he's too young and inexperienced. He's a good player and Ronaldo wore it at his age but Ronaldo is Ronaldo.

No idea. He was a big Ronaldo fan so maybe he's had it all along from when he was younger. He was expected to get it this season but he's too young and inexperienced. He's a good player and Ronaldo wore it at his age but Ronaldo is Ronaldo.
Makes sense! Yeah knew Ronaldo got it when first signed!

Reactions: 3
Mason Mount #101 Prince hair or buzzcut what do we prefer that is the question?
Mason Mount #101 Prince hair is banned and doesn’t even deserve a thread title. Makes me feel sick it’s that revolting… and it’s riddled with drama and STDs 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.