Mary Bedford

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the looks to become a big influencer. But there’s nothing going on up there, she can’t pronounce any words, talks tit and just seems really dim.

Reactions: 9
not in a nasty way but she is genuinely very dim....as much as we hate molly she does have a bit of a brain whereas mary can barely string a coherent sentence together or look after himself. she was complaining in her video about how her washing machine takes 4 hours to wash which probably means she just needs to mess around with the settings :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
sorry to double post but she claims she's never had a nose job but in this pic she looks soooo different. i know there was that pic floating around when she was a teenager but she said that she just grew into her features lol but in this picture her nose is clearly a lot bigger than it is now
1650124722437.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
sorry to double post but she claims she's never had a nose job but in this pic she looks soooo different. i know there was that pic floating around when she was a teenager but she said that she just grew into her features lol but in this picture her nose is clearly a lot bigger than it is now
View attachment 1198698
I think her nose looks different because she edits her photos so heavily. She’s facetuned to high heaven!

Reactions: 2
I noticed she was tagged in these but removed them from her Instagram
looking like her idol molly-mae especially in the first pic. Both have strikingly odd head shapes

does she remind anyone of handsome squidward? Or old Khloe Kardashian before the surgeries

Reactions: 6
looking like her idol molly-mae especially in the first pic. Both have strikingly odd head shapes

does she remind anyone of handsome squidward? Or old Khloe Kardashian before the surgeries
its all the filler, it looks good for a while then starts looking weird like molly's did

Reactions: 5
I watched her YouTube her makeup tutorial was really boring she has limited vocabulary and her voice is soooo annoying

Reactions: 4
How does she afford her lifestyle? She seems to have soo much designer gear including bags and then her flat, the Range Rover and all the eating out and shopping. She doesn’t get that many views or engagement so how is she keeping up with it all

Reactions: 3
How does she afford her lifestyle? She seems to have soo much designer gear including bags and then her flat, the Range Rover and all the eating out and shopping. She doesn’t get that many views or engagement so how is she keeping up with it all
i’m really curious on this too with the amount of spending she does I presumed she either comes from a really wealthy family OR she is living on credit. God knows

Reactions: 1
her range rover is probably on finance but idk how she affords her flat, must be so expensive..she does do instagram ads .. no idea if she still models

i’m really curious on this too with the amount of spending she does I presumed she either comes from a really wealthy family OR she is living on credit. God knows
Exactly, it’s like she’s living the molly mae life (before the house purchase) without the molly mae following or engagement in her social media. So how much are brands paying her for shilling their products to her followers. She talks about all the shopping she does as well and how she’s out of control with her spending on stuff in one of the vlogs where she goes and buys some shoes just on the whim so was just wondering coz it seems she has no problem spending so must have loads there for that and then her costs of living in a city and then her car and the holidays and cosmetic procedures etc…

her range rover is probably on finance but idk how she affords her flat, must be so expensive..she does do instagram ads .. no idea if she still models
the building she lives in gives deals to influencers so may not be as much as you’d think

Isn't she supposed to be an ambassador for Cloud 9 but she doesn't seem to be mentioning them now she's brought out the hair bun thing. Wonder how much she got from the hair deals?