Mary Bedford

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An architect salary isn’t going to afford the life she’s living, it’s got to be some kind of arrangement she’s got going on to be spending like she is!

Reactions: 4
Against my better judgement (lol) I started listening to their podcast. Only listened to the first episode so far - it is literally just Ellie and Mary talking and going off topic lol. I found it interesting how Ellie comes from a normal family and worked in a mercedes car dealership selling cars before Love Island lol

Reactions: 6
possibly a bit tangential but in her new vlog on youtube referencing needing to get her '2024 body' and talking about exercise etc, imo her body is literally perfect as it is. i do feel for influencers (hate using that word lol) as it seems like its a case of having to chase an unattainable body where the goalposts are forever moving. whether these standards are imposed by themselves or by society is arguable i guess, but i'm sure you guys will get what i mean, just a shame that she feels she needs to change.

Reactions: 3
possibly a bit tangential but in her new vlog on youtube referencing needing to get her '2024 body' and talking about exercise etc, imo her body is literally perfect as it is. i do feel for influencers (hate using that word lol) as it seems like its a case of having to chase an unattainable body where the goalposts are forever moving. whether these standards are imposed by themselves or by society is arguable i guess, but i'm sure you guys will get what i mean, just a shame that she feels she needs to change.
I feel sorry for people, and especially girls, as a whole when it comes to the societal pressures surrounding image BUT I don’t feel sorry for influencers. Most of them could work as anything they wanted but they’ve chosen this ‘career’ path knowing fine well their income is based on how they look and how they perceive themselves to look. My sympathy for them is very limited.

• Heart
Reactions: 7