Mary Bedford

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her oh polly haul she said would ‘100% wear this’ if she had a wedding or a christening coming up. I don’t think any further comment is needed.
If she turned up to my wedding like that she’d be sent packing!

Has she ever been involved with Tom Zanetti? I know he’s not her type but she is definitely his and they’re both from similar areas.
Not that I’m aware of (and I’m close enough to know of most of his dalliances)

Reactions: 8
Has she had stuff done to her face? She looked like a different person on Love Island, I didn’t think she looked anything special..her chin was much bigger from what I remember.

Reactions: 6
i'd guess lots of filler/botox etc which she probably got topped up after the villa. she admitted to lip filler and a botox brow lift but looks like she has cheek and jaw filler too

Reactions: 3
watched one of her YouTube videos, she comes across dumb and gives odd bimbo vibes 🤣🤣🤣 her voice is so annoying she’s trying to hard to be molly mae…..

Reactions: 3
Shes very vacant and has no personality whatsoever! I watched one of her vlogs but I couldn’t put myself through the torture of watching another 😴

watched one of her YouTube videos, she comes across dumb and gives odd bimbo vibes 🤣🤣🤣 her voice is so annoying she’s trying to hard to be molly mae…..

Reactions: 5
And I don’t love how heavily and ridiculously edited you are, Mary. Or is that pavement always so wonky?

12875D0D-D4CB-4F1E-922D-84E3D8F4BCCD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Edits the life out of her photos…

She looked like a plain Jane on LI, nothing like the photos on her Instagram!

She comes across as quite vacant/boring as hell!

Reactions: 9
Do you think her Dubai trip is gifted?

There’s a lot of influencers in Dubai at the minute

Reactions: 2
Last edited:
Reactions: 7
one thing ive noticed is she has a LOT of designer/expensive stuff...she must be raking it in. i like her youtube channel
the more i see from her the more i reckon she’s a part of the porta potty scene. She can’t be making that much money, she doesn’t do anything!

i used to like her but she’s grating on me recently. Seems really full of herself

I had to unfollow her after that. Ridiculous. I’m all for fellow women dressing sexily if they want but Jesus, sooo tacky 🙈🤣
Agreed. Also i’ve never been to Dubai but i was under the impression you’re supposed to cover up a little bit and dress more conservatively? Isn’t it really disrespectful to dress like that over there?

Reactions: 6
the more i see from her the more i reckon she’s a part of the porta potty scene. She can’t be making that much money, she doesn’t do anything!

i used to like her but she’s grating on me recently. Seems really full of herself

Agreed. Also i’ve never been to Dubai but i was under the impression you’re supposed to cover up a little bit and dress more conservatively? Isn’t it really disrespectful to dress like that over there?
It has relaxed in some ways over the years but I still don’t know how they get away with being that under dressed- I’ve been to Dubai & Abu Dhabi lots of times and it states in shopping malls, hotel public areas etc that you need to adhere to the dress code. Some shopping malls even have people giving out leaflets etc to people who aren’t dressed appropriately. She’s so vain she probably thinks people are looking at her in awe when actually they are horrified.

Reactions: 5