Mary Bedford

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed there’s not a thread about her yet so here goes.

She’s rocked up to a lunchtime business meeting in trackies and a hoodie, channeling the same boss babe casual vibe as her lord and saviour Miss Molly Mae looking like she needs a shower and a clue.

Reactions: 15
one thing ive noticed is she has a LOT of designer/expensive stuff...she must be raking it in. i like her youtube channel

Reactions: 10
I wondered who she was with then seen she was in Manchester the other day but she’s just posted a New York pic now saying until next time?

Reactions: 2
Is this girl a traveller? I remember seeing her on Insta a few years back and got serious gypsy vibes. Her pics were always in one of those houses that’s super grey and super shiny, always kitted out head to toe in fake designer gear and her name is pretty Irish sounding.

Reactions: 13
She’s very dumb...I had to turn it off..she says “so” and “literally” far too much it’s a no from me! 😷😷😷 bet she’s banging Scott Thomas she talks a lot about his stupid food4Thoughts shite!
Scott is her manager you know so that would be interesting

Reactions: 3
I had no idea he was managing people. What makes him qualified - just the fact he went on love island?😂
Scott’s social PR has gone into celebrity management. They used to have Molly-Mae but after his partner Fran left to set up on her own, she brought Molly with her.
I don’t think they have many people on their books but they have Mary and that guy that won I’m a Celebrity.

finally a thread on this girl!!!!!!! desperate to be molly mae in every sense! i defo think she has a secret bf, the other week she was straight off the plane to a basketball match. we have a couple of far removed mutual friends and ‘she only dates black/mixed race’ is something that is said all the time whenever i hear her name. assuming the chris hughes date was a publicity stunt. she dated wes nelson in the past before love island

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s honestly so thick. 23 and makes a huge deal of doing a food shop alone and had to get staff to help her? Wtf. Also I agree she was clearly with a guy in NYC. Her mate Arianna is beyond annoying and irrelevant too

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The way she behaves like such a child leads me to think any guy that gets with her must have an infant-play fetish. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she started bragging about going to the toilet on her own next.

• Haha
Has she ever been involved with Tom Zanetti? I know he’s not her type but she is definitely his and they’re both from similar areas.

Reactions: 7