Mary Bedford

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
where on earth does she get her money, Holidays every other week, private jets in LA, multiple Chanel bags, outfits worth £1000's which can't all be for free, all the jewellery if real. Really suspecting some sort of sugar daddy! She doesn't do that many ads does she, and even so not enough for this lifestyle. Can understand some stuff may be fake but can't be faking going on all them luxurious holidays

Reactions: 7
where on earth does she get her money, Holidays every other week, private jets in LA, multiple Chanel bags, outfits worth £1000's which can't all be for free, all the jewellery if real. Really suspecting some sort of sugar daddy! She doesn't do that many ads does she, and even so not enough for this lifestyle. Can understand some stuff may be fake but can't be faking going on all them luxurious holidays
simply put the answer is men

Reactions: 5
where are we seeing her on a PJ, has she put it on youtube or was it insta stories?

Reactions: 2
what percentage of insta "models" are whoreing themselves out like this. its gross and embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
Don’t forget that lots of influencers rent grounded private jets just for the photos. That flight in that plane would have cost in excess of $20k - do we really think they paid that? A G4 carries up to 20 passengers too. Why on earth would they charter that for two people? I smell bullshit!

Reactions: 4
Don’t forget that lots of influencers rent grounded private jets just for the photos. That flight in that plane would have cost in excess of $20k - do we really think they paid that? A G4 carries up to 20 passengers too. Why on earth would they charter that for two people? I smell bullshit!
I think the general consensus is that they probably weren’t alone just those two and the men that are bankrolling them / meeting with them wherever they go to are paying for it

Reactions: 3
I wonder if they split things with a big group but post only the two or three of them to act like they've paid or act mysterious.

Does anyone listen to Mary and Elles podcast and what is it like? Puts me off that they didn’t initially film it for YouTube (not sure if they do now) as I like to watch rather than listen 🤣

Reactions: 2
Does anyone listen to Mary and Elles podcast and what is it like? Puts me off that they didn’t initially film it for YouTube (not sure if they do now) as I like to watch rather than listen 🤣
I know what you mean I prefer visual aha but I did listen to one or two and it was ok, they seem to have fun care free personalities. I don’t follow Elle too much but Mary has said in her vlogs that she is the best person to go out with because she knows everyone. In other words she gets about and has links with many men I bet

Reactions: 1
watching one of her vids from a couple weeks ago and shes talking about buying an apartment...wow she must be raking it in

Didn’t like the style of her latest gym video with the man filming her also I think it’s a bad vibe when people just park clearly on the pavement / yellow lines seems so entitled to me 🥴🥴 (she does in her latest video)

Didn’t like the style of her latest gym video with the man filming her also I think it’s a bad vibe when people just park clearly on the pavement / yellow lines seems so entitled to me 🥴🥴 (she does in her latest video)
lol literally it screams i'm too rich idc about a ticket