Mary Bedford

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She commented on a tiktok about it laughing saying it not true. Dont believe it either way, she would lose her sugar daddy’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
One of the comments said “Scott is seeing someone else who’s not in the public eye” not sure if it’s 100% true

Reactions: 2
One of the comments said “Scott is seeing someone else who’s not in the public eye” not sure if it’s 100% true
What would he piss and moan about when talking about his therapy sessions and fear of rejection now?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I agree. She has a good vibes personality. I just want to know how she has so much money 🤣 but then could say the same for a lot of influencers tbh.

Reactions: 2
I agree and I think her family seem well off or not one to fuss over how much something is, if it bring enjoyment, happiness and feel they worked/earned their money they seem like look at the price tag later or no worries type people. Lord knows how much she spent alone on those lights 😂

Reactions: 3
I agree and I think her family seem well off or not one to fuss over how much something is, if it bring enjoyment, happiness and feel they worked/earned their money they seem like look at the price tag later or no worries type people. Lord knows how much she spent alone on those lights 😂
i think i rememebr her saying her dad is an architect or maybe her brother so that would make sense

Reactions: 4