Martina’s Mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks VERY different with no make up or the filter she uses on every single story/post
Literally unrecognisable

she seems extremely insecure yet flaunts her life openly for attention

Reactions: 5
I’ve one so far and having a baby during lockdown and getting the habit of looking at these insta huns did not help. Silly me I know. And yet I couldn’t stop scrolling. Took me ~9mts to lose my baby weight and I was really pleased with that. But earlier on seeing Martina and co going home from the hosp looking so tiny had me up the walls wondering how do they do it!
It's all individual. Taking 9 months to get back to pre baby weight is what normal! Some of these women with large account, Influencers and celebrities need to be more thoughtful about sharing their quick slim downs. Some women just bounce back fast (my best friend and sister did) and some never go back to pre baby. Martina might be doing it in an unhealthy way. She seems to be obsessed with looking perfect. Look at her house, not a childs toy or book or bottle in sight. That's not normal for a house with 2 small children. One account I found that shows a realistic body and life after child birth is the birds papaya. Finding her account really helped me embrace my stretch marks and no longer flat tummy. Leave the accounts that make you feel bad and look for ones that are more relatable xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What is the need tagging clothing with a comment ‘I’m wearing extra small ‘ or ‘I’m still squeezing into my uniform”. What does she want a medal ???!!!
No one needs to know your size at the moment . Your bloody pregnant !!!

Reactions: 7
What is the need tagging clothing with a comment ‘I’m wearing extra small ‘ or ‘I’m still squeezing into my uniform”. What does she want a medal ???!!!
No one needs to know your size at the moment . Your bloody pregnant !!!
I know it gets very annoying seeing them state over and over again that they are XS or S but I do see in comments all the time people asking what size for reference. On clothing websites there is always a reference of what size the model is wearing and her height and measurements. For someone who is actually going to swipe up, knowing she is wearing her usual size or sized up or down helps them to know what they should order.

The squeezing into her uniform is just her seeking comments that she looks amazing and is so small. She is the most insecure of any instahun Ive seen. Constantly seeking approval and compliments, trying to show her perfect, boring, unlived in house and is over filtered at all times. She needs serious talk therapy for her self image. Someone like her should definitely not have a following!

Reactions: 4
Latest post "highlight of the day was fitting into one of my favourite dresses. Bump is getting biiig" and in the photo she is holding her bump like she's Megan Markle and you STILL can't tell she's pregnant in the picture! Her obsessive need to maintain the image that she is "small" is pathetic.

Reactions: 3
Does she ever announce a winner for the competitions?!?! I have yet to see it. They all seem to be announcing competions for the follows but there's no winner announced. I think/hope the tide is turning on all these and they can go back to their greige houses and be very quickly forgotten!

Reactions: 1
Does she ever announce a winner for the competitions?!?! I have yet to see it. They all seem to be announcing competions for the follows but there's no winner announced. I think/hope the tide is turning on all these and they can go back to their greige houses and be very quickly forgotten!
Greige … classic! 👏🏼 Gave me a laugh on my way to an actual job. The sooner they are a thing of the last the better!

I wonder will she regret her new herringbone sisal stair carpet #collab (which by the way comes 3 months after a stair carpet cleaning #collab - said cleaned carpet now lying in a skip somewhere) - definitely looks insta-perfect but they’re meant to be horrendously impractical - stain really easily and extremely slippy/dangerous underfoot… unlikely we’ll ever get an honest review out of a collab though 🙄

• Wow
I wonder will she regret her new herringbone sisal stair carpet #collab (which by the way comes 3 months after a stair carpet cleaning #collab - said cleaned carpet now lying in a skip somewhere) - definitely looks insta-perfect but they’re meant to be horrendously impractical - stain really easily and extremely slippy/dangerous underfoot… unlikely we’ll ever get an honest review out of a collab though 🙄
If she does end up regretting it she'll probably just try to get something else for free with a #collab Makes me sick how she makes all this money (lying that she loves things) and never spends it. Just takes everything for free. Greedy cow.

Reactions: 1
Did she not recently get her stairs and hall done up? And now it’s been done again ??

This one is just so staged, where are all the kids toys. Where's the homely feel? The whole downstairs at least feels like a set thats never used except for photos

Reactions: 7
Went on for a snoop and shocker to see the content hasn’t changed ‘bravo me managing to squeeze into x y and z’ …. And pic below lies …. That cream dress is currently in dunnes. It’s not old! Casual brag about 3 under 4 coming soon aswel. Another Wonder Woman, who goes in with a pregnant belly and comes out dolled to the 9s in her pre pregnancy size 6 jeans preened to perfection 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

On her stories today she’s cooking a roast. In the reflection of the oven she’s wearing heels. Who dresses up and wears heels for a roast dinner at home. Leggings, slippers and hoodie is where it’s at? Surely?

I was literally thinking the same . Who in the name of Jesus gets dressed up in these dresses daily with heels / tanned / done up to the hilt when about to pop and working in a hospital with 2 young kids ???!!!!

I was literally thinking the same . Who in the name of Jesus gets dressed up in these dresses daily with heels / tanned / done up to the hilt when about to pop and working in a hospital with 2 young kids ???!!!!
She’s painful! I’ve only one, a toddler and if I put anything clean on and I’m talking jumper and leggings mainly around the house …. Im splattered with food within minutes coz she’s a toddler and that’s what toddlers do. Martina swanning around in white and creams and high heels …. Just f*****k off! You are no role model for women anywhere!

Oh she’s in another non maternity dress at 8mts pregnant …. Someone get her a 🏅 #dose

Everything about her annoys the 💩 out of me - the outfits, the boring house, the smug smile... I'll stop there or I'll be here typing out my annoyances for the night 🤣 But of all the influencers I detest Martina sparks a special rage within me.

Reactions: 4
Ok so her latest post. I read it and thought “mmmm this sounds like an ad” read it again, definitely sounds like an ad. Read a third time, there it is in tiny letters at the end of the caption “ad” not even in capitals, so easy to miss. Grates me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.